I'm the only thing in @terminate 's pathetic life

This is truly sad. I feel bad for him.

All he has in his life is calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day.

He doesn't even take creepshots of polish-paki couples anymore. He's so obsessed with me, he doesn't even use his camera anymore.

He retired his career as a professional polish-paki couple photograpper

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

I don't even have photoshop installed you stupid CUNT. Is this how pathetic you are?
You'd rather LIE and accuse me of editing images, instead of admitting that you're indian+paki?

You belong in a straightjacket. Your brain is scrambled, you can hardly come up with a response.
Go and buy a hooker, maybe then you'll feel better.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You couldn't even edit it properly. You truly are PATHETIC. Fucking LOL at your life !

You are the one who is lying, and you know it. You're pathetic. You belong in a sanitarium, like where you were before. In that mental hospital.

You need help

Reminder : I'm the ONLY THING in your pathetic, meaningless, MISERABLE EXISTENCE. lol.

Wow. You can't get a woman, you hate tv, movies and video games. But you're MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME.

FUCKING LOL.

You're mentally ILL !

How about you take me up on my offer, mongrel? You'll eat your fucking words. Show some respect when you talk to your superiors.

Return to Heated Discussions