@terminate -Go back to the mental hospital where you were b4

From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

You need help

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows, movies and video games....

But you LOVE me.

You're mentally ill

@terminate - Go back to the mental hospital, where you were before.
From that time , when you tried to kill yourself

Shitskin hindu cope. I dare you to try something in real life, seriously. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain. Try me, you stupid CUNT. I would be doing you a favor.
You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

You HATE ALLLLLLLLLLL the tv shows, movies AND video games in the world.

but you're MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME.

@terminate - You're mentally ILL .

Go back to that mental hospital, from where you tried to kill yourself for being such a miserable CUNT

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:You HATE ALLLLLLLLLLL the tv shows, movies AND video games in the world.

but you're MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME.

@terminate - You're mentally ILL .

Go back to that mental hospital, from where you tried to kill yourself for being such a miserable CUNT

Sorry, but the only one I am in love with is Hayley Williams. Don't kill yourself now.

You tried to kill yourself, that's why you were put in mental hospital. You need to go back there.

All you ever do is think about me every second of your pathetic MISERABLE life.

@terminate - You're mentally ill. I'm the only thing in your pathetic, MISERABLE LIFE.

I feel sorry for you.

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, and accusing me of being his or her alt.

Don't you have anything better to do? Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

Take your medication - @terminate - You're mentally ill

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months, over a simple disagreement. I don't care if we disagree. But you're obsessed over that. You're subhuman

You are an autist. Asking me to meet you on tinychat, what kind of creepy and homoerotic sperg are you?
You're an embarrassment. You are entirely useless to the world.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks in a row. Not one second did you think about anything other than me, during that whole time.

Fucking lol at your pathetic life. Use your gun to kill yourself, if you're so miserable. You're an inferior organism.

Copying my vocabulary. just lol

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself".

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just a spanish man, that's literally ALL I AM. But you accuse me of being all these other people or things. It's frightening.
Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

You've just spent 8 weeks in a row, thinking about me every single second of every day of your pathetic, meaningless, pointless existence. You're inferior in every way.

Get your GUN, and SHOOT your SKULL.

I never said anything about mrz .

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself". Maybe you should take a fucking HINT and go jump off a bridge.

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions