@terminate aka @TheTrews has nothing in life - ONLY ME

@terminate

Go clean your STICKY EARS, you fucking SPASTIC !!

HAHAHA !! Fucking LOL at your PATHETIC LIFE!
You miserable fucking CUNT !

@terminate - You're mentally ill

I don't even have photoshop installed you stupid CUNT. Is this how pathetic you are?
You'd rather LIE and accuse me of editing images, instead of admitting that you're indian+paki?
You are a man of no honor.

terminate wrote:I don't even have photoshop installed you stupid CUNT. Is this how pathetic you are?
You'd rather LIE and accuse me of editing images, instead of admitting that you're indian+paki?
You are a man of no honor.

Indian + paki?

That is the ultimate combination of the plague and death itself

There is no way out
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you pathetic cunt. Fucking LOL at your life.

All you can do is lie, and cope by editing the shoutbox. HAHAHAHA !

Go clean your sticky ears, you fucking SPASTIC

You couldn't even edit the screenshot of the shoutbox properly. HAHAHAHA !

Fucking hell, you're useless !

This is me shooting you after you approach me trying to be an internet tough guy IRL: :pistodouble: :o

You're pathetic. Just take your gun and shoot yourself already, if you're so miserable.

You're aspie as hell. Obsessed with me for 8 weeks. You never once thought about anything other than me, during that entire time.

Shoot yourself. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. You're subhuman. Just shoot yourself already

go ahead and call me eurasian for 8 weeks . I don't care, you stupid fucking CUNT

You're mentally ill

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

go ahead and edit that shoutbox pic, you're embarrassing yourself.

Shoot your skull. You've been madly in love with me for 8 weeks. You have no life without me.

I AM YOUR LIFE

SHOOT YOUR SKULL.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. I don't even care about you. I really don't care if we disagree.

You're aspie as fuck

You have NO LIFE. A whole MONTH you've spent like this. For you I am the morning light, the late day dusk, and the stars glimmer.

call me eurasian, call me indian, whatever. keep coping with that edited shoutbox pic.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you think about me 24 hours a day, for the last 8 weeks.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

call me eurasian, call me indian, whatever. keep coping with that edited shoutbox pic.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you think about me 24 hours a day, for the last 8 weeks.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

You talk tough on here, but if you tried anything in real life you would be PUT DOWN and you know it, you fucking spazz.
15 FUCKING ROUNDS, would go straight into your autistic, dysfunctional brain. And no one would even care, I'd get away with it through self defense. Not one person would go to your funeral, you sperg.

Return to Heated Discussions