Elliot Rodger 2000- autism speaks

You are a confirmed Shitskin Hindu Coper, so stop being such a tough talker. I dare you to try something in real life, seriously. If you tried anything- 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain. Try me, you stupid CUNT.
I would be doing you a favor.
You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.

You won't shoot anything but farts and lies from your TURD BRAIN.

Fucking lol.

You're mentally ILL

Go back to that mental hospital. WHERE YOU BELONG

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:You won't shoot anything but farts and lies from your TURD BRAIN.

Fucking lol.

You're mentally ILL

Go back to that mental hospital. WHERE YOU BELONG

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are making of fool of yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected.
Is this all you do in your free time? Come up with conspiracy theories? Let me guess, next you will say the moon landing was a hoax? Or that the holocaust never happened?

You insufferable CUNT, don't you feel embarrassed?

HAHAHA you pathetic, miserable fucking CUNT.

You have no life. I'm the only thing in your life. You've been talking about that staged event for 2 months. EVERY DAY talking about it. You're obsessed. You belong in a sanitarium.

I don't care if we disagree on that . But you're obsessed with that. fucking lol at your life.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Return to Heated Discussions