@terminate-U belong in mental hospital, u tried 2kill urself

Go back to that mental hospital where you were before. You know, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Shitskin hindu cope. I dare you to try something in real life, seriously tough guy. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain. Try me, you stupid CUNT. I would be doing you a favor.
You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.

You insufferable CUNT, don't you feel embarrassed?

You won't shoot anyone, you'll just FART and LIE with your TURD BRAIN.

You've been obsessed with me every second of every day for the last 2 months, over a simple disagreement on an OBVIOUS political staged event. You're a pathetic, MISERABLE CUNT who has NO LIFE at all.

I AM YOUR LIFE.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Go back to that mental hospital - @terminate . You're mentally ILL

You've been obsessed with me every single second of every day for the past 2 fucking months.

You're a pathetic, miserable CUNT ! Get a LIFE ! Do something else with your life apart from thinking about me every second of your pathetic, MEANINGLESS, MISERABLE EXISTENCE !

Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected. Don't you feel ashamed?
You belong in a psyche ward.

You belong in a sanitarium. You're a bluepilled sheep, extremely naive.

But you're also insane. You've been obsessed with this disagreement for 2 months. You never once thought about anything else. Take you meds, or go back to mental hospital - WHERE YOU BELONG

You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.
You've gone completely insane, projecting your feelings about this onto me.

You've been obsessed over a disagreement we had 2 months ago. You never turned the page.

You've never once thought about anything else apart from me, ever since.

You're seriously mentally ill.

You need to go back to that mental hospital, from that time when you tried to kill yourself

You are a confirmed Shitskin Hindu Coper, so stop being such a tough talker. Try me, you stupid CUNT. And see what happens. I personally invite you to my state, PM me and we can make arrangements.

After all you've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me. This obsession of yours runs deep.

You won't shoot anything apart from FARTS and LIES out of your autistic TURD BRAIN.
I would fuck you up, you pathetic weakling, subhuman. You're a COWARD.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES out of your TURD brain.

Fucking lol are you pathetic life. You're a COWARD

Use your gun to shoot yourself in the skull - if you're so miserable.

I told you countless times, I don't care if we disagree. You're the one who's obsessed with that. Get help.

You're mentally ill

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself".

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just a spanish man, that's literally ALL I AM. But you accuse me of being all these other people or things. It's frightening.
Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

You've been obsessed with me EVERY SINGLE SECOND of EVERY SINGLE DAY, for the last 8 weeks.

I feel sorry for you, really, I do.

Get your GUN, and SHOOT your SKULL

I didn't support Hillary, You did. You posted about this before. You posted it on Lookism that you hoped Hillary would win the election, don't even try to deny it.

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions