@terminate - All this spastic does is copy me and LIE

That's all he does. He either copies me , or LIES.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

Go back to that mental hospital, where you BELONG. You know, from that time, when you tried to kill yourself

You are a confirmed Shitskin Hindu Coper, again stop being such a tough talker. It's embarrassing and cringy. If you won't stop; then try me, you stupid CUNT. And see what happens. I personally invite you to my state, PM me and we can make arrangements.

After all you've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me. This obsession of yours runs deep. I noticed earlier that the MINUTE I logged in, and made a post, you immediately came online and made a response. Don't you think that's creepy, or strange? Do you even feel embarrassed?

All your lies are pathetic and cringe-worthy as fuck.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better, you pathetic, miserable CUNT.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium.

All you do is think about me, you've been like that for 2 months. I already told you, I don't care if we disagree. but you're obsessed, every single second of every day

I don't even know what a "yung fet" is. Why are you so autistic? Were you dropped on your head?

That's probably where you get the idea the Isla Vista was a, "Staged political event for gun control". LOL! Please, for the betterment of humanity, find the tallest building near you and jump off the top of it.

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES out of your autistic TURD BRAIN.

Fucking lol at how obsessed you are over a simple disagreement. You're still talking about that staged event, after 2 months. Just kill yourself already. No one cares, but you're obsessed.

You're a COWARD

Go ahead and keep copying, you pathetic spastic.

Fucking lol. You're not creative at all. You keep copying me. Copying my every word. Just like the way you obsessively think about me every second of every day, non-stop. You're obsessed with me. I feel sorry for you.

Go back to the sanitarium - WHERE YOU BELONG

Again with the same rebuttals, you simply can't keep up with me. I'm intellectually superior to you, how does that make you feel? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?

Maybe if you spent the past MONTH not constantly making posts about me, you would be less autistic. And maybe you would have to resort to lying, and making up stories less often? Your brain is toasted.

You're the one who has been obsessed with me. And now you lie, AGAIN.

I never gave a shit about you. I always told you, countless times, I don't care if we disagree.

But you're so obsessed, that you're now talking about guns and death threats.

When in reality, you won't shoot ANYTHING but FARTS and LIES out of your TURD BRAIN

editing that pic of pm and shoutbox is childish and pathetic.

get your gun and kill yourself , if you're so miserable

get your gun and kill yourself with it, since you're so miserable.

All you ever do is think about me. Your life is pointless

You've spent the past month, posting about me. You desperately need la hermosa, to take your mind off this strange obsession you have.

you've been obsessed with me for 2 fucking months.

just get your gun and kill yourself already, if you're so miserable. I don't even care about you

Your obsession with me is worrying. A whole fucking month like this, are you off your meds?

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months.

Get your gun, and Kill yourself , if you're so miserable. Or go back to the mental hospital, like that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you're obsessed with me

Please don't humor me.
You're superior to nothing, you are a CURRYCEL. The shit of a cockroach is superior to you.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

Elliot Rodger 2000, you are such a bore. All you do is use the SAME rebuttals. I am intellectually superior to you, superior to you in every way. You simply can't accept this, you are a delusional ethnik.

You're pathetic and deeply inferior.

You've been copying my every word, no creativity.

Coping by calling me eurasian, etc. I'm superior to you in every way, that's why you're obsessed with me.

Whereas I don't care about you at all. I'm just responding to you, because you've been obsessed with me for the last 8 weeks , ffs. You're pathetic. You're embarrassing

Go ahead and edit that pic of the shoutbox , call me eurasian for 2 months.

I don't care. Get that through you head, you fucking spastic.

You're obviously inferior. You can't even use your own vocabulary

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself".

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just a spanish man, that's literally ALL I AM. But you accuse me of being all these other people. It's frightening.
Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

You've been obsessively thinking about me 24 hours a day for the last 8 weeks.

I suggest you take your GUN, and SHOOT your SKULL, if you're so miserable

The only one who's miserable here is you. Take me up on my offer, really. Send me a pm and we can make arrangements.

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions