@Elliot Rodger 2000- meet me at my state

If you won't stop the internet tough guy act; then try me, you stupid CUNT. And see what happens. I personally invite you to my state, PM me and we can make arrangements.

After all you've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.
This obsession of yours runs deep. I noticed earlier that the MINUTE I logged in, and made a post, you immediately came online and made a response. Don't you think that's creepy, or strange? Do you even feel embarrassed?

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES out of your autistic TURD BRAIN

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Holy fuck, what genetic disorder is it that you have? That leads to this erratic behaviour? All you do, is use the same rebuttals.
You have no creativity of mind like I possess. And that eats away at you, knowing your innate inferiority.

You are an INCEL paki+indian subhuman. You have no standing, and would be best tucked away in a padded room, wearing a straight jacket.

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES out of your autistic TURD brain.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Return to Heated Discussions