@terminate -He CAN'T get a WOMAN, but he LOOOOVES ME

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

All you can do is talk about your gun and make pathetic death threats. You're an embarrassment.

You can't get a woman, but you're madly in LOVE with me.

Go back to the mental hospital -WHERE YOU BELONG

Keep talking big, but I'll gun you down if you approach me in person, you insufferable CUNT.

I dare you to try something in real life, seriously. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain.

You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me. And voila, here's another thread about me. Don't you have anything better to do? Do you even feel any embarrassment?

You brain should be donated to science, for Autism research.

get your gun, you pathetic coward. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks in a row.

All you ever do with your pathetic life is think about me . I AM your life.

I'm the ONLY THING in your life.

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES out of your autistic TURD BRAIN

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Keep lying, you coward.

I voted trump. I know you get off on lying. But it's pathetic in my opinion.

Get your gun and kill yourself, if you're so miserable. Or go back to the mental hospital - WHERE YOU BELONG

Elliot Rodger 2000 calling ME a liar? That's rich, hell must have frozen over. I know you voted Hillary, you posted about it. You made a post about it on Lookism before it went down.

@terminate - All you've been doing is lying non-stop.

You're a pathetic miserable CUNT.

I voted trump. You're a fucking spastic. Keep lying , all you do is lie anyways.

Kill yourself with your gun, if you're so miserable

Elliot Rodger 2000, you are officially the most insufferable cunt that has ever posted on these boards to date. Congratulations.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Get your gun, and shoot your skull, if you're so miserable.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. Every second of your life, you think about me, and ME ONLY

You're legit INSANE

Maybe I would aim the gun at myself, if my life was as miserable as yours. But it's not- LOL!

I am superior to you in every possible way and you know it, that you're in no place to be calling anyone inferior.

I suggest that you see a shrink.

you're an inferior organism who has been obsessed with a superior organism (me) for 8 weeks.

You're pathetic, and deeply inferior. I don't even care about you. Just LOL.

And you're talking about guns and death threats on the internet . COWARD !

Don't humor me.
You're superior to nothing, you are a CURRYCEL. The shit of a cockroach is superior to you.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

get your GUN and SHOOT YOURSELF, if you're so miserable

Elliot Rodger 2000, you are such a bore. All you do is use the SAME rebuttals. I am intellectually superior to you, superior to you in every way. You simply can't accept this, you are a delusional ethnik.

All you do is copy me and think about me every single second of every day because I am so completely and utterly SUPERIOR to you in every way.

You're an inferior organism, raging, talking about guns and death threats on the internet . COWARD !

You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Watching and waiting for my every post, why are you so infatuated?

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months, copying my words, etc.

You're so inferior. It's laughable. I told you already , I don't care if we disagree. But you're obsessed

You can't even use your OWN vocabulary. You have to copy my SUPERIOR words.

Fucking LOL at your pathetic miserable LIFE, you CUNT.

KILL YOURSELF with your gun already, if you're so miserable

Go ahead and edit that pic of the shoutbox , and call me eurasian every day for 8 weeks. I don't care.

You're the one who's obsessed.

All you do is copy me and think about me every single second of every day because I am so completely and utterly SUPERIOR to you in every way.

You're an inferior organism, raging, talking about guns and death threats on the internet .

You're pathetic, please seek help. Talking to your superiors this way won't get you anywhere.

You're obsessed with me for 8 weeks because I'm superior to you.

Take your gun and shoot yourself in the skull if you're so miserable

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself". Always using the exact SAME rebuttals. Patting yourself on the back as if you just won the special olympics.

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just a spanish man, that's literally ALL I AM. But you accuse me of being all these other people or things. It's frightening.
Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

Shoot yourself. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. You're subhuman. Just shoot yourself already

go ahead and call me eurasian for 8 weeks . I don't care, you stupid fucking CUNT

You're mentally ill

take your GUN and SHOOT YOUR SKULL.

go ahead and call me eurasian everyday for 8 weeks, you aspie CUNT. fucking lol at you

You're not even eurasian; but I'm sure you wish you were. I can smell the curry from way over here :shock:
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions