@Elliot Rodger 2000-..show some fucking respect

I've been reading your posts and it"s really starting to creep me out.

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected. You belong in a straight jacket.

You talk tough on here, but if you tried anything in real life you would be PUT DOWN and you know it, you fucking spazz.
15 FUCKING ROUNDS, would go straight into your autistic, dysfunctional brain. And no one would even care, I'd get away with it through self defense. Not one person would go to your funeral, you sperg.

The funny thing is, I don't know why you are so obsessed with me? What is it you're trying to accomplish? Do you have nothing better to do? What I'm trying to ask is, WHY THE FUCK ARE are you such an insufferable prick towards me? What did I happen to do that piqued your interest?

This is quite frankly getting strange and creepy on your part.
Asking to meet me on tinychat? Please stop being so obsessed with me, you homoerotic sperg.

You've spent not the past week, not the past 3 weeks, but the past MONTH completely and utterly infatuated with me, to no fault of my own. Don't you feel embarrassed?

And I don't even have photoshop installed, you dumb CUNT. You already admitted being Paki+Indian twice now, what will it take?
A voice recording? Or, a taped confession for you to stop yelping out "photoshop durr"?

I've never used photoshop in my entire life, you are a low IQ spazz. You're inferior to me in every way. And this eats you up inside.

There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.
Please just neck yourself, or take me up on my offer. Really. Send me a pm and we can make arrangements, to meet in real life. That is if you're not a fucking COWARD.

Return to Heated Discussions