@terminate still thinks I'm Tyger

How about you show some fucking respect? When you're addressing your superiors.

You negged me NONSTOP, for a whole month. Using your 100s of alts. You're the one who has no life.

Don't you feel embarrassed? I forgot about that disagreement a long time ago, but you just can't get it off your mind. You are obsessed.
Last edited by terminate on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

terminate wrote:How about you show some fucking respect? When you're addressing your superiors.

You negged me NONSTOP, for a whole month. Using your 100s of alts. You're the one who has no life.

Don't you feel embarrassed? I forgot about that disagreement a long time ago, but you just can't get it off your mind. You are obsessed.

You're an inferior organism. You've done nothing with your life other than think about me every single second of every day , for the last 8 weeks.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

I'm not Tyger.
All you ever do is talk about some disagreement from 2 months ago. You're mentally ill

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:
terminate wrote:How about you show some fucking respect? When you're addressing your superiors.

You're an inferior organism. You've done nothing with your life other than think about me every single second of every day , for the last 8 weeks.

I'm not Tyger.
All you ever do is talk about some disagreement from 2 months ago. You're mentally ill

Neck yourself, you are inferior and a spazz. You belong in a psych ward.

terminate wrote:

I'm not Tyger.

Over the last 8 weeks of your pathetic life, you have never EVER thought about ANYTHING other than me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

terminate wrote:

Over the last 8 weeks of your pathetic life, you have never EVER thought about ANYTHING other than me.

You were obsessed with negging me for a whole MONTH, and creating thread after thread about me.

I doubt you would've stopped with the negging, or sending me creepy pms, if SH had a rep system.

you are not Tyger

I'm Tyger
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

terminate wrote:

You were obsessed with negging me for a whole MONTH, and creating thread after thread about me.

I doubt you would've stopped with the negging, or sending me creepy pms, if SH had a rep system.

You've done nothing but think about me every second for the last 8 weeks.

terminate wrote:

You've done nothing but create posts about me, for the past MONTH. Go ahead- look through your post history.
Are you too low IQ to even make this connection and see the irony in your post?;

Ethnik IQ in action.

terminate wrote:

You've done nothing but create posts about me, for the past MONTH. Go ahead- look through your post history.
Are you too low IQ to even make this connection and see the irony in your post?;

Ethnik IQ in action.

You're a currycel.

You've done nothing with your life for the last 8 weeks. All you do is think about me every second.

You're still thinking about me, even now.
Fucking lol at your life.

terminate wrote:

Ethnik IQ in action.

You're a currycel.

You've done nothing with your life for the last 8 weeks. All you do is think about me every second.

All you do is copy my rebuttals. You have no creativity of mind, you are INFERIOR to me in every way.
Doesn't this make you feel embarrassed? You're like a cancerous tumor that won't fuck off.

terminate wrote:
You're a currycel.

All you do is copy my rebuttals. You have no creativity of mind, you are INFERIOR to me in every way.
Doesn't this make you feel embarrassed? You're like a cancerous tumor that won't fuck off.

You're an inferior organism - You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life.

terminate wrote:

You're an inferior organism - You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Your obsession with me is concerning. Why is it that you have to come running behind me, every time I post? Asking to meet me on tinychat through pm? Please stop being so obsessed with me, you homoerotic sperg.

You are truly the most delusional currycel on this board, to after all this, still have the gall to create posts about me.

Please, find the tallest building near you, and jump off it you dumb CUNT.

terminate wrote:

Your obsession with me is concerning. Why is it that you have to come running behind me, every time I post? Asking to meet me on tinychat through pm? Please stop being so obsessed with me, you homoerotic sperg.

You are truly the most delusional currycel on this board, to after all this, still have the gall to create posts about me.

You're a currycel.

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

terminate wrote:

You're a currycel.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Currycel cope. I am the only thing in your pathetic life, as evidenced by your 100s of posts about me.

NECK YOURSELF.

terminate wrote:
You're a currycel.

Currycel cope. I am the only thing in your pathetic life, as evidenced by your 100s of posts about me.

NECK YOURSELF.

You're a currycel.

terminate wrote:Nope, I'm white. You're the currycel here.

Nice try, currycel.

I'm white. You're the currycel.

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions