@terminate - KEEP THINKING about ME.

Never ever think about anything else, ok?

Continue doing exactly what you've been doing, every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Just. KEEP. Thinking. About. ME.

And me ONLY.

... Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

You are a confirmed Shitskin Hindu Coper, again stop being such a tough talker. It's embarrassing and cringy. If you won't stop; then try me, you stupid CUNT. And see what happens. I personally invite you to my state, PM me and we can make arrangements.

After all you've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me. This obsession of yours runs deep. I noticed earlier that the MINUTE I logged in, and made a post, you immediately came online and created a response. Don't you think that's creepy, or strange? Do you even feel embarrassed?

terminate wrote:You are a confirmed Shitskin Hindu Coper, again stop being such a tough talker. It's embarrassing and cringy. If you won't stop; then try me, you stupid CUNT. And see what happens. I personally invite you to my state, PM me and we can make arrangements.

After all you've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me. This obsession of yours runs deep. I noticed earlier that the MINUTE I logged in, and made a post, you immediately came online and made a response. Don't you think that's creepy, or strange? Do you even feel embarrassed?

Check the times, you've done nothing but think about me every second. lol.

I responded to you.

I'm white. YOU'RE the currycel.

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Fucking LOL at your life, you miserable fucking CUNT.

Again with the same rebuttals, you simply can't keep up with me. I'm intellectually superior to you, how does that make you feel? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?

Maybe if you spent the past MONTH not constantly making posts about me, you would be less autistic. And maybe you would have to resort to lying, and making up stories less often? Your brain is toasted.

Keep copying my words, You're learning a lot of new words.

You've been obsessively thinking about me every second of your life, for the last 8 weeks.

Why are you so obsessed with me? Am I all you have in your life?

Your obsession with me is worrying. Don't you have anything better to do, then make threads about me?

I suggest you find counseling, or see a shrink. You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me.

Who is Trews even? Why do you think I'm him? Is this all you do with your time, come up with conspiracy theories?
On the topic of conspiracy theories, no, Elliot Rodger wasn't a staged event. You are delusional you fucking CUNT.
What will you tell me next, that the moon landings were faked? You need to take your pills.

Do you feel embarrassed? Being called out on your lies by me? You are in over your head.

terminate wrote:Why are you so obsessed with me? Am I all you have in your life?

Your obsession with me is worrying. Don't you have anything better to do, then make threads about me?

I suggest you find counseling, or see a shrink. You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me.

Who is Trews even? Why do you think I'm him? Is this all you do with your time, come up with conspiracy theories?
On the topic of conspiracy theories, no, Elliot Rodger wasn't a staged event. You are delusional you fucking CUNT.
What will you tell me next, that the moon landings were faked? You need to take your pills.

Do you feel embarrassed? Being called out on your lies by me? You are in over your head.

You're so obsessed over a minor disagreement over an obvious staged event. You're mentally ill.
Look how obsessed you are. it's been 8 weeks, for christ's sake. You're mentally ill.

I'm white. YOU'RE the currycel.

Keep coping, keep editing that pic of shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Here we go again :roll: More curry delusion and the same rebuttals. Yet you still have the GALL to even think you're on par with me?
Neck yourself currycel

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions