IQ test for dummies

It isn't a classic way, but let's try:

Which square (A or B) is darker?

one appears darker without really being it.

my coat is military green in good light but light brown in bad light. just an illusion.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

That test is widespread like my semen. It's normal that Ona knows the answer because I inseminated her plastic pussy with my high IQ.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Above: This is something which I saw in a textbook, and the Wikipedia article about it does not say how many shades are rendered (shown) in the checkerboard. Could we presume that there are at least 2 shades on the board?

p.s. An amazing optical illusion (ha ha).

ConcernedBimbo wrote:one appears darker without really being it.

my coat is military green in good light but light brown in bad light. just an illusion.

Last edited by phaclogage on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Question: How can you flip the shape upside down by moving only two of the sticks?

Easy test needs easy questions.

The prisoner hat riddle

The 4 criminals are lined up on some steps. They are all facing in the same direction. A wall separates the fourth man from the other three. So to summarize:

Man 1 can see men 2 and 3.
Man 2 can see man 3.
Man 3 can see none of the others.
Man 4 can see none of the others.

The criminals are wearing hats. They are told that there are two white hats and two black hats. The men initially don’t know what color hat they are wearing. They are told to shout out the color of the hat that they are wearing as soon as they know for certain what color it is.

They are not allowed to turn round or move.
They are not allowed to talk to each other.
They are not allowed to take their hats off.

Who is the first person to shout out and why?

Guide four people from their homes to their cars without making their paths to cross.

Take three pennies and three nickels and arrange them in a row, alternating penny and nickel. The goal is to move them so that the coins are again in a row, with all pennies to the right of all the nickels. Each move consists in placing your index and middle finger on a pair of adjacent coins, and sliding those two coins to a new position (without rotating!). This can be done in three moves.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
phaclogage wrote:
Oldy: The prisoner hat riddle

The prisoner at the top of steps could guess that he is wearing a black hat because whenever there is a change, there is a change in hat colour (i.e. down a step = change in hat colour; wall barrier = presumably, change in hat colour). Since the man in front of him has a white hat, he could guess that his own hat is black.

In real life, though, this sort of reasoning could easily be wrong -- as this pattern could be due to a simple coincidence, as his only evidence is the 2 men in front of him. If there were 5 steps, though, it could likely be that this pattern is not due to chance (but rather design).

Okay, but what exactly would happen if they are all smart, every single one of them knows that others are smart and would not sabotage. So what would happen after some time?

Is there square or not (question for TonyTTT, and for Kamo):

There is no square. Are you blind?

All I see is blind painted Pac Men.

Return to IQ Tests