High IQ, High EQ

We start with few theoretical examples...

...but behold, later we reveal some highly valuable materials.
Last edited by phaclogage on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hey man i enjoyed watching that show. It's pretty good. I have better content that's more realistic. Need a lot of situational awareness to not fall for it.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
Hey man i enjoyed watching that show. It's pretty good. I have better content that's more realistic. Need a lot of situational awareness to not fall for it.

Would you mind sharing it with others...

Last edited by phaclogage on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
Very interesting stuff if you ask me.

:wink:

Today I share very basic stuff, but if you sometimes feel tired and slip or forgot these
well known "rules", you might get into serious trouble, same applies when dealing with psychiatrist
(be prepared if you go): so let it sink into your head that you can do it without thinking, when high etc:

Little more: http://addbalance.com/police.htm
(When you feel that things might heat up when talking to psychiatrist, then just ask" are you free
to go and tell you have no more time.)
Last edited by phaclogage on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Hey man i enjoyed watching that show. It's pretty good. I have better content that's more realistic. Need a lot of situational awareness to not fall for it.

lap dog

What are you talking about? I did not even do the NSE.

Return to IQ Tests