new age IQ tests

computer gives you some timed tasks, tries to get an idea of your knowledge (what tricks you know and what you don't, what you are able to solve with medium time, and already estimates where your level could be) and then generates to you custom tasks, if you can solve those tasks (what you are not familiar and computer thinks that they are challenging to you) in certain time (longer than in testing) then you are truly high iq

jfl faggots could try to trick the system, but this is way better than today's mensa type tests what are learnable for me, how to do them fast

fuck mensa

they can not even go to street without panic attacks

130+ IQ strikes again

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
posted by pinkunicorn via account phaclogage

:oops:
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

according to dr dick, an iq test should be designed with the premise that the better you are with a computer, the higher your IQ while accounting for your experience and learning rate.

Return to IQ Tests