Mathcel how to improve? Low IQ?

It seems that with most things I can grasp relatively well but when it comes to things that involve maths I struggle and take a little longer than everyone else. However during my classes which are about navigation and psychics I just take ages to grasp it. Everyone else seems to get it but I take a long time to. Even people who I speak to in person who're absolute idiots and come across low class are passing these test I can't pass. When it comes to general knowledge and overall social intillence I blow these guys out the water. I think I must have this weird set way of learning Math based subjects or I'm just shit at them. It's frustrating because I come across pretty sharp but when it comes to academia I'm dreadful

You're probably low-T. Females also suck at maths.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

is impossible to improve low IQ
ie if you born retard like ConcernedBimbo you will die retard

Fabian, watch your mouth incel. I will really hurt you.

this site is also for you.
Hopefully, it will keep you away from DDOSing chaturbate as the horny fucker you are.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

:pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:
math is not hard unless its calculus or linear algebra or some obscure shit.

Return to IQ Tests