This online IQ test accurately guessed my professional IQ

You're a retard no matter how hard you try to manipulate yourself into thinking you're not.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

I'm actually above average over all, highly gifted verbally and retarded only at remembering visual information for prolonged periods of time.

You write too well to be borderline retarded, unless you have 0 visualization ability.

Beautiful wrote:I have a home health aide who is actually typing out these posts. Let's just say he takes some poetic license when transcribing my grunts and incoherent retard babbling.

hahahhaha
I'm 1Sd above average feelsbadman. 3sd is where it's at.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Incel depression has deteriorated my cognitive ability to retard level. :pistodouble:

My working memory has deteriorated dramatically since when I was 16.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Your scored 26 correct (out of a possible 33).
This implies an IQ of approximately 153 on the European/Cattell scale (stdev 24),
or about 135 on the Stanford-Binet/USA scale (stdev 16).

Pretty happy with that. I feel a bit sluggish right now though and made some stupid mistakes, should have waited.
Last edited by auspicious on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brain power cant be measured in the sense that everyone thinks it can be.

For me the jury is still out on IQ tests.
Richard Feynman only had around 120.

Beautiful wrote:I have a home health aide who is actually typing out these posts. Let's just say he takes some poetic license when transcribing my grunts and incoherent retard babbling.

Lol I love this troll
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

I didn't claim 165+ kek it was pointless trolling dumb ass
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

I just took that one and got 109 but 2 minutes later I was at 120 by Stanford Binet

I spent a long time on some of them and looked for the time limit, which I didn't know

I think I'd have gotten 123 had I not fucked around (I spent 4-5 minutes on #8 and then skipped it)

But yeah seriously I didn't know the time limit
I thought it was going to be 30 minutes so I went slowly

Reading not even once brah

I'm not stupid per se but I have real problems with focus and motivation
Next

Return to IQ Tests