CUTTING MYSELF AND LISTENING TO EMO MUSIC

DONT U TALK DOWN TO ME, ANAL LINA

AT LEAST MY SACK IS STILL INTACT EVEN AT MY WORST I NEVER CUT THAT

Rainbow Puppy wrote:DONT U TALK DOWN TO ME, ANAL LINA

AT LEAST MY SACK IS STILL INTACT EVEN AT MY WORST I NEVER CUT THAT

REKT!!111

Ona_Lina wrote:^ Where do you live, you deep-fried, breaded KFC faget? How many times does a girl have to ask you for a fight? Put up, or shut up, MVP ! !

"girl" :lol: disfigured castrato more like it

Just so everyone knows though, Anal Lina's teeth are mine to kick in.

MVP can then proceed to speed off from cops next time with her mangled corpse in the trunk.

Rainbow Puppy wrote:LETS NOT RUN A TRAIN NOW ON THIS TRANNY NECRO, IT MIGHT ENJOY IT TOO MUCH

"It" is definitely the correct pronoun if you want to refer to that creature. :lol:

Ona_Lina wrote:
Wanna fight, grandpa Oldcel ?? Alina has beautiful teeth, thanks to 2 years of orthodontic treatment (^_^) ! !

Such a waste of wonderful treatment on a wretched being like you. Being as groce as you are otherwise, what good are perfect teeth on you?

WORDS OF WISDOM ANAL:

SOMETIMES YOU KICK THE DONKEY

BUT SOMETIMES THE DONKEY KICKS U...

Thonis
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Topic Tags

Return to Music