music incel will relate to

Necrotoxic wrote:Implying incel scum have anything that can be wasted. :lol:

Like wasted potential to be forever basked in Gandys glory, yes I am talking to you the entity born of my brothers despair, my brother whale whom now is forever laid to rest within you, the eternal abyss that long ago engulfed him whole.

Reality couldn't grant him eternal beauty, but darkness granted him eternal rest, may he in his slumber forever reside in paradise, in a dream.

I have returned brother, will you not even for a moment awaken from your dream to greet me
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
Necrotoxic wrote:Implying incel scum have anything that can be wasted. :lol:

Like wasted potential to be forever basked in Gandys glory, yes I am talking to you the entity born of my brothers despair, my brother whale whom now is forever laid to rest within you, the eternal abyss that long ago engulfed him whole.

Reality couldn't grant him eternal beauty, but darkness granted him eternal rest, may he in his slumber forever reside in paradise, in a dream.

I have returned brother, will you not even for a moment awaken from your dream to greet me

Im sorry, that's not within the realm of possibility. The meeting can no longer be arranged, for his spark has been irreversibly extinguished.

I tried to warn him, that the relentless quest for the biggest, thickest whale cox couldn't end well. So during his last journey he faced the most endowed whale he had ever laid his eyes on. And after cruel brutalization by whale's huge, throbbing cox, our brother, the light of our lives, sank to the bottom of the dark cold ocean, where his torn remains now eternally reside.

Necrotoxic wrote:
Dream wrote:

Im sorry, that's not within the realm of possibility. The meeting can no longer be arranged, for his spark has been irreversibly extinguished.

I tried to warn him, that the relentless quest for the biggest, thickest whale cox couldn't end well. So during his last journey he faced the most endowed whale he had ever laid his eyes on. And after cruel brutalization by whale's huge, throbbing cox, our brother, the light of our lives, sank to the bottom of the dark cold ocean, where his torn remains now eternally reside.

Will I even be denied the chance to say goodbye? Such is fate.

Darkness has imbued itself with his once pure and majestic soul, I shall weep, I shall mourn

fare thee well brother

-love, Sean Richard Opry

Return to Music