Spanish Rock (los malaventurados no lloran)

An excellent song by my favorite Mexican rock band, Pxndx.
I saw them live twice and both times they played this song. Such wonderful and magnificent memories :-)
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Narcocorridos are superior, faggot.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

SuperIncel93 wrote:I dislike narco corridos

Cartel game is legit, homie. I'd do it if I had the cojones. :(

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:I dislike narco corridos

Lol. You don't have to like narco corridos to be in the cartel, bro. Just go to mexico and ask to work with them and that you will always be loyal and shit

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Lol. You don't have to like narco corridos to be in the cartel, bro. Just go to mexico and ask to work with them and that you will always be loyal and shit

I'd only join cause I heard they get jailbaits over there since legal age is 12 in Mexico. :o

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

I'd only join cause I heard they get jailbaits over there since legal age is 12 in Mexico. :o

Oh yeah lol in Sonora where the cartel is, the legal age is 12 :-)
I'm totally gonna fuck some high school sluts over there one day. With their uniform on sucking on a lollipop :oops:

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

I'm totally gonna fuck some high school sluts over there one day. With their uniform on sucking on a lollipop :oops:

Niiiicceeee. Count me in, amigo. I live so close to the border. I just need a tour guide since I've never been to Mexico before. The language won't be an issue since I'm a Spicel.

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Niiiicceeee. Count me in, amigo. I live so close to the border. I just need a tour guide since I've never been to Mexico before. The language won't be an issue since I'm a Spicel.

Sheeeiiiittttt tambien eres un frijolero? Que coincidencia! :-D

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Sipi. Soy un frijolero Sudaca, compa. XD

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Do you live in california, arizona, new mexico, or texas? I think you live in Cali since a few weeks back I saw one of your vids where you were in your car reflecting on your life at night time and the view was beautiful. Cali is beautiful so yeah that's why I think cali :razz:

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Do you live in california, arizona, new mexico, or texas? I think you live in Cali since a few weeks back I saw one of your vids where you were in your car reflecting on your life at night time and the view was beautiful. Cali is beautiful so yeah that's why I think cali :razz:

Oh shiiieeetttt. You saw my channel? LOL! Got so many death threats outta it! :shock:
Yeah, I'm a Calicel in a libtarded shithole of a state with illegal prostitution. :(

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Oh shiiieeetttt. You saw my channel? LOL! Got so many death threats outta it! :shock:
Yeah, I'm a Calicel in a libtarded shithole of a state with illegal prostitution. :(

Of course I saw it xD Yeah I used to live in Cali. Glad I moved out of the libtard place. Oh and let me guess: you live in San Diego? Yeah bro just save up money and cross the border and pay harlots para que tengas un buen tiempo. Oh yeah I too have a channel and got some mean comments lmao

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Of course I saw it xD Yeah I used to live in Cali. Glad I moved out of the libtard place. Oh and let me guess: you live in San Diego? Yeah bro just save up money and cross the border and pay harlots para que tengas un buen tiempo. Oh yeah I too have a channel and got some mean comments lmao

Nope, even worse city... LA. City of pure degenerates n models n celebrities walkin around all day AMOGGing you. this place is a living hell for Incels since competition is so fierce. You live in Mexico. fam? I wanna visit sometime. Yeah, so many Normies attack us for stating our views of life. Lol, what's your channel?

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Nope, even worse city... LA. City of pure degenerates n models n celebrities walkin around all day AMOGGing you. this place is a living hell for Incels since competition is so fierce. You live in Mexico. fam? I wanna visit sometime. Yeah, so many Normies attack us for stating our views of life. Lol, what's your channel?

Fuuuuccccckkkkk sorry bro :( I used to live near LA. And yeah as I grew up I realized people there are degenerates. I would move outta there ASAP bro. And nah, I live in the states. I used to live in Mexico as well. My channel is SuperIncel93

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Fuuuuccccckkkkk sorry bro :( I used to live near LA. And yeah as I grew up I realized people there are degenerates. I would move outta there ASAP bro. And nah, I live in the states. I used to live in Mexico as well. My channel is SuperIncel93

LOL! You're the one who catfished that landwhale from Tinder? You're a fuckin legend man! :D :D :D

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

LOL! You're the one who catfished that landwhale from Tinder? You're a fuckin legend man! :D :D :D

Haha gracias amigo, but sadly I did not film that video. I just uploaded it. There is another catfish video that will be uploaded today or tomorrow so stay tuned!

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Haha gracias amigo, but sadly I did not film that video. I just uploaded it. There is another catfish video that will be uploaded today or tomorrow so stay tuned!

Will stay tuned, mi camarada! :D

Return to Music