I'm a weakling

Oh my god :(
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

I got 230x4x5 deep squats today, 2x7x135 bench at 85-90% effort and 1x5x95 + 2x5x100 ohp, and pull-ups with 25 lbs dumbbell for 3x5

Bodyweight was 137 this morning, neck 13.5, arms 13, calves 12.7, chest 40, waist 28/30

That power to weight ratio is increasing nicely

I'm doing ghrs and glute/ham bridges too for them sprinter hamstrings

Same body weight as me lol
I deep squatted maybe 135x5 yesterday. Benchpress is always a failure for me. I would switch to dumbbell benchpress next session rather than risk killing myself.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Same body weight as me lol
I deep squatted maybe 135x5 yesterday. Benchpress is always a failure for me. I would switch to dumbbell benchpress next session rather than risk killing myself.

You just need to drop the weight down and work up, there's no justification for having the weight get stuck on your chest every session

Yeah, my form is really crap because I try to increase everytime, I'm actually just trying match the weight that I already did before. It seems like 95 lbs is all I can do safely without a spotter... My squat form is not bad though, I descend maybe too fast but the weight is light and I'll work on improving it. My balance is okay I'd say, the bar is not exactly parallel but I can handle that fine now. I will try 145 or 140 tomorrow.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Yeah, my form is really crap because I try to increase everytime, I'm actually just trying match the weight that I already did before. It seems like 95 lbs is all I can do safely without a spotter... My squat form is not bad though, I descend maybe too fast but the weight is light and I'll work on improving it. My balance is okay I'd say, the bar is not exactly parallel but I can handle that fine now. I will try 145 or 140 tomorrow.

How often are you lifting? Sets and rep scheme? Have you gained any visible muscle?

I go Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Usually I do

Squat 125x5x5
Bench 95x5x5
5 sets of a random back machine/pull ups

It might be placebo but I think I am slightly wider.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:I go Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Usually I do

Squat 125x5x5
Bench 95x5x5
5 sets of a random back machine/pull ups

It might be placebo but I think I am slightly wider.

Stop doing random back machines. Don't do the same weight every time, start easy and add weight. Do deadlifts and overhead presses 1-2 times a week and prioritize them at least once every couple weeks over your squat and bench

Ideally you should follow a balanced program like SS or SL , and make sure to eat enough that you can get stronger and not put on fat

I don't really do the back machines to become stronger. I only do them to correct my posture. And yeah, I think I'm undereating. My back is probably weak right so I'm avoiding deadlift. It's likely I would see progress from next month until my program effectively balances itself. I need to see what works and what won't. And I'm not always doing the same weight, I'm trying to add everytime I go. Sometimes that results in a failure. I looked at stronglifts 5x5. It's not so bad, but I'm not using it. I just downloaded starting strength, so I'll see what goes with that.

For today,

I did

3x5x142 or 187 lbs deep squat, it was a strange machine. It said 12 lbs additional weight if I recall correctly, I don't know if it's the bar that's 12 lbs or it's 45+12 lbs. I removed 5 lbs after each set for the last sets.
3x5x80lbs dumbbell benchpress. I decreased by 10 in the last sets.
3x5xbodyweight pullups
Last edited by ConcernedBimbo on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Getting stronger is the same thing as improving posture, you should do more back exercises with axial loading like deadlifts and barbell rows, also

I am a stronger squatter than I am at deadlift now, it's messed up
My grip and low back are weak sauce

Squat 230 4x5
Deadlift 245 2x5,3

My 1 rep max on benchpress is like 80 pounds not including the bar

Exodus wrote:My 1 rep max on benchpress is like 80 pounds not including the bar

Do you lift?

Today I followed starting strength program. Did all the warmups and shit when possible...
Then I did
Poor squatting, I felt pain in my left quad... After warming up I attempted 145lbs. I did 2 reps and failed the 3rd. Then I took off 20 lbs, did 5 reps, added 10 lbs and did 5 shitty reps then. I just gave up on squat.

I did 3x5x60lbs overhand press
I did 1x5x135lbs dead lift
2x12 chinups, I'll switch to pull ups next time.

Then some 10 mins of cardio. I'm soooo unfit tbh. After 5 minutes at 15km/h I was walking dead. My heart rate peaked over 190. Sheeesh... I feel some little pain in my back right now.

TRAINING SUCKSSSSS

FLAYER wrote:
Exodus wrote:My 1 rep max on benchpress is like 80 pounds not including the bar

Do you lift?

No . Its either 70 or 80 lbs i cant remember

Return to Bodybuilding