Pics at my leanest-lightest state

This was 127 lbs, 2 weeks ago mates

I think I'm at a tanner state 4.8-9 which is shocking for a 22 year old
Attachments
IMG_0550.PNG
IMG_0550.PNG (560.57 KiB) Viewed 251 times

Nice pics
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Ottermode.

I am proud of you FLAYER besides Misclegend you may be the most jacked incel to ever grace PUA Hate and Sluthate

Taken humbly. I know for certain that TMJcel's physique was superior to mine own. Thanks no doubt

FLAYER wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Ottermode.

I am proud of you FLAYER besides Misclegend you may be the most jacked incel to ever grace PUA Hate and Sluthate

Taken humbly. I know for certain that TMJcel's physique was superior to mine own. Thanks no doubt

he said he had worse gyno than me.

he was obviously a fakecel to make a tinder only to never return here.

Ive never left this shithole permanently. I will prob even post from France if I succeed.

When I am 80 and dying I will post on my deathbed and some old 80 yr old bitch rejected me for a 20 yr old chad.

Maybe you have gyno, but your bideltoid is easily 2 inches more than mine and frankly your face (and height) is better, and also I'm not that lean anymore, I got sick and put on a few lbs fat

FLAYER wrote:Maybe you have gyno, but your bideltoid is easily 2 inches more than mine and frankly your face (and height) is better, and also I'm not that lean anymore, I got sick and put on a few lbs fat

You are hard on yourself. My gyno is almost gone now I still got puffy nipples though. I do a PHUL routinw again now. My chest in a shirt looks really good though.

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
FLAYER wrote:Maybe you have gyno, but your bideltoid is easily 2 inches more than mine and frankly your face (and height) is better, and also I'm not that lean anymore, I got sick and put on a few lbs fat

You are hard on yourself. My gyno is almost gone now I still got puffy nipples though. I do a PHUL routinw again now. My chest in a shirt looks really good though.

Gymcelchron, can you just get your body measurements for once and all? Bideltoid, chest, and over the shoulder, measured as many times as necessary for accuracy

FLAYER wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:

Gymcelchron, can you just get your body measurements for once and all? Bideltoid, chest, and over the shoulder, measured as many times as necessary for accuracy

Is there a guide online for this? Sorry I am low IQ

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
FLAYER wrote:

phaclogage wrote:
show me how do you measure your shoulders

Stand against a wall, put your straight hand plumb against your shoulder, mark the spot
Now do the other shoulder
Better: use a meter or yardstick instead of your hand

Method two:
Lay on a smooth surface between two aerosol cans, one in contact with each shoulder
Slide up and right yourself without disturbing the cans
Measure the distance between the cans

Also include your chest measurements, et al.

FLAYER wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:

phaclogage wrote:

Stand against a wall, put your straight hand plumb against your shoulder, mark the spot

Method two:
Lay on a smooth surface between two aerosol cans, one in contact with each shoulder

Alright I will get back to you tonight

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
FLAYER wrote:
phaclogage wrote:

Method two:

Alright I will get back to you tonight

FLAYER said:
Thanks boyo

Return to Bodybuilding