Jason Blaha is gettin' hoe ready

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I bet he couldnt even run 1 mile honestly.

He used to run distance in his late teens before he lifted and nowadays he does 3-4 hours of stationary bike a day, don’t underestimate him too much . I know he’s a compulsive liar and an autist but he does have some legit info and experience to offer

My guess- he could run a 5k in 25 minutes

FLAYER wrote:
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:I bet he couldnt even run 1 mile honestly.

He used to run distance in his late teens before he lifted and nowadays he does 3-4 hours of stationary bike a day, don’t underestimate him too much . I know he’s a compulsive liar and an autist but he does have some legit info and experience to offer

he doesn't even leave the house anymore you retard

spheres wrote:
FLAYER wrote:

he doesn't even leave the house anymore you retard

He goes to several gyms in Dallas and films there just lol
He doesn’t go to public events anymore due to death threats but he does leave the house

I see Jason blaha as a bit of object of mockery, a barrel of shit with a few gold nuggets of wisdom. And frankly, all his horrific aspie ness and insufferable qualities and subhuman looks, I like the guy

Return to Bodybuilding