Wild balls

PostThis post by FLAYER was deleted by FLAYER on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:57 am.

FLAYER wrote:I dont see why not to take it- it isn't a highly risky or expensive substance, though there are some cons you ought to read up on.
How has your growth been?

Have you grown recently or ever had hormone levels taken?

is the only con bloat? and no never had hormones taken for ages at least and not sure maybe a year?

capitol balls
Last edited by FLAYER on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLAYER my g

HGH that is street grade is like $400 for a kit and genotropin you can get from Russia or dark web but it'll cost you if it's pharmacy grade you are looking at $10 grand or so.

But it does modify rNA structure and such so you will grow.
My victims are: ConcernedPhaggot termigape Lycandope

http://gymcelchronicles.blogspot.ca/?m=1
PostThis post by FLAYER was deleted by FLAYER on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:47 pm.

Note heart rate and other health indicators buddy boyo
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Significant heart rate variability can signal something. Just make sure nothing is abnormal. You might be polluting your body. I don't know. Just saying.

Also, heart rate is an indicator of fitness, both globally and individually. For example, comparing normal hearts in a portion of the population, the fittest will usually have a lower heart rate as a result of cardiovascular training. Individually, you can observe your progression by checking your heart rate that must be lower because the heart is now bigger and stronger and needs less effort to pump blood, the result is a lower heartbeat frequency. It's an excellent tool to observe your own fitness. After months of detraining, your resting heart rate might probably increase. On the other hand, if you start with a high heartrate, after a month of cardiovascular training, your heart rate will be eventually lower.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Significant heart rate variability can signal something. Just make sure nothing is abnormal. You might be polluting your body. I don't know. Just saying.

Also, heart rate is an indicator of fitness, both globally and individually. For example, comparing normal hearts in a portion of the population, the fittest will usually have a lower heart rate as a result of cardiovascular training. Individually, you can observe your progression by checking your heart rate that must be lower because the heart is now bigger and stronger and needs less effort to pump blood, the result is a lower heartbeat frequency. It's an excellent tool to observe your own fitness. After months of detraining, your resting heart rate might probably increase. On the other hand, if you start with a high heartrate, after a month of cardiovascular training, your heart rate will be eventually lower.

Bro myheart rate is shit, like a little kid, at my lowest ever it was 55, and that was one time at age 16 when I was distance running 45-50 miles per week at an average pace of 6:45 minutes per mile

Now I run like 1 mile per week and can't even run a 20 minute 5k, most likely

Actually right now , in the morning, my RHR is exactly 60 bpm.

It used to be near 80 when I got only 7 hours of sleep

The lower the better and I have similar stats. Except that when I wake up it's around 50-55. Once I recorded 48 waking up and 52 on the border of sleeping.

Balls 1 through 28
Last edited by FLAYER on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Very balls
Last edited by FLAYER on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bimbo is gay

big balls
Last edited by FLAYER on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gay balls
PostThis post by FLAYER was deleted by FLAYER on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:48 pm.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Bodybuilding