{rant} Every time TEARING it up at the gym

I always tear it the FUCK up at the gym nowadays, hell, always, ever. You know what?

I'm weak as fuck now, so I go in and lift pussy weights compared to my old maxes, but they're still HARD AS FUCK SON!

So I'm in a cycle of trying to lift as heavy and hard as I can , always burning myself out, never improving my numbers. Fuck it mane

keep trying, one day u will succeed phaggot.

post progress n00b
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

FLAYER wrote:I always tear it the FUCK up at the gym nowadays, hell, always, ever. You know what?

I'm weak as fuck now, so I go in and lift pussy weights compared to my old maxes, but they're still HARD AS FUCK SON!

So I'm in a cycle of trying to lift as heavy and hard as I can , always burning myself out, never improving my numbers. Fuck it mane

Stalling means not enough calories or you are now an intermediate lifter and can't increment the weights every workout. You need to find a program suited to intermediate lifters like the Texas Method. It's the "next thing" after SS.
My victims are: ConcernedPhaggot termigape Lycandope

http://gymcelchronicles.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Yeah I'm always overtraining

I'm going steady and slow again , regulating myself
Gonna get diwn to 14-15% bodyfat too, I'm at like 17 now. I had a DXA scan last summer and find that the US navy method agrees almost 100% with dxa results. Can't wait to get scanned again this summer

Yesterday: ohp 5x5x80 lbs
Squat 5x5x90 lbs
Curls pussy weight x 2x8 reps (haven't curled in forever)

I'm basically going back to basics and dropping the 5 rep max weighted pull ups from my routine, lowering the weight on all the big lifts, s/b/d/ohp/pc, little arm work on the side

I'm also focusing more on shoulders for a while because my lats and chest are more developed than shoulders and arms

I've been raping my legs recently , I am much stronger than 90 lbs, just letting the muscles recover

Key point is to never give up I think despite what the nay sayers think

my height is 176cm
my weight is 62 kg
my neck circumference is 35cm at narrowest
my waist circumeference is 75cm at the navel
according to us navy calculator im at 11% body fat

I'm 16-17% by navy right now
35cm neck, 80-81 waist

I have a 18 inch neck at the narrowest and according to us navy test for bf I'm 19%. So only 16 percent left to cut.

inceljoshua wrote:Nein

U fagit hha, why u stopping the act sossoon?

Return to Bodybuilding