Incident at the gym last night

There's always a bear mode guy at my gym who can Incline bench 225 for reps and squat like 4 plates. There's also this manlet who comes with two hot girls and shows them how to workout while they flirt with him. He got a snake tattoo on his arm. His arms are small af prob 14 inches max. But he has well developed pecs and abs you can see through his clothes.

Last night he was doing baby weight and showing those dumb bimbos how to squat and they were getting like omg this is so hard etc whilst the bear mode guy was gone full beast on a 3 plate squat for reps.

Women only care about your skills or talents or hobbies etc if you are hot otherwise they don't give a fuck.

YOUR EXAMPLES JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THERE IS MORE THAN JUST VISUALS TO GETTING A GIRL ATTRACTED TO YOU. ITS HIS PERSONALITY THAT THEY LIKE. HE MUST HAVE A FUN CARE-FREE PERSONALITY THAT TURNS THE GIRLS ON. OR HE COULD BE A CRACK DEALER AND THE GIRLS ARE CRACK HO'S HANGING AROUND FOR FREE COCAINE.

AS KEZIA NOBLE SAID, "DO WHAT YOU WANT AND DO NOT BE APOLOGETIC ABOUT IT, GIRLS LOVE THAT"

Kezia noble wanted a 8 ball of coke so she let me fuck her in the ass. She has a fair sized dick for a shemale too.
Proud pedophile crew
Jailbait crew
Narcissism crew
ASPD crew
Got away with DUI and no insurance crew
Shit fetish crew
Bisexual crew
Shemale crew
Male model and fitness athlete crew
Cocaine and Weed crew
Proud animal abuser crew
Beat up my girlfriend crew
Get away with everything because cops are liberal pussies crew.

Laycount increases everyday lost count at 24.
6'3"
8" x 6" dick
18" neck
36" waist
240 lbs: 207 lbs lean mass, 32 lbs fat 13.45% bodyfat
91 lbs OHP
55 lbs Barbell curl
20 lbs Hammer curl
10 pushups on my knees
30 years old
Bald crew

I <3 JB