How hard should I go at the gym?

Apparently I can only go one day in a week when I start gymcelling.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Go either every other day or 3 set days per week, that's the most efficient layout

3 days a week or once in 2 days. Indeed. That was what I've planned. But since I will be a beginner, my frequency will be much lower. Despite that, should I tear it or should I allow a faster recovery?

If you're natty and new to the gym go 3-4 times a week. Why? Because you need recovery time which allows muscle to grow. Working out sore may feel bad ass but does nothing for a natty.

Everything else is genetics.

But I doubt a 5 day a week brosplit is good for a natty. 3 day a week total body workout is probably better. Or a 4 day upper/lower sort of split.

Lift 4 days a week different muscle groups each time, e.g.
Day1 biceps and chest
Day2 shoulders and legs
Day3 Back and Triceps
Day4 Pick a muscle group that's your weakest link and hit it again.

You want your body to always be in the gym pumping, straining, pushing. Don't do a full body workout 1-2 days a week.

ODog wrote:Lift 4 days a week different muscle groups each time, e.g.
Day1 biceps and chest
Day2 shoulders and legs
Day3 Back and Triceps
Day4 Pick a muscle group that's your weakest link and hit it again.

You want your body to always be in the gym pumping, straining, pushing. Don't do a full body workout 1-2 days a week.

That's not optimal unless you're maintaining or on gear

Return to Bodybuilding