It's question time

What's the proper breathing technique during bench?
With which loads I should start and by how much and when should I increase the load?
When is the best time in the day you should go to the gym?
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Run SL 5x5 or starting strength , you can edit them a little bit like replacing one of the mejor compounds with something else, there are guidelines for this. The frequency and loading protocol are outlined well, just search around for it.
You'll see people tell you to start with the bar on everything (20kg), but you should probably start out at like 100 lbs on lower body and 80 on bench. It will be easy at first, and it should be.

Exhale while you press the weight up, inhale at the top

Yesterday at 4pm I struggled with 95 lbs.
My best was 125x5 but I couldn't even do 115 lbs for 2 reps. I was wondering what could have caused that drop. I first thought that maybe higher test in the morning helped me bench 125... I tried to incorporate breathing in my technique so that could have perturbed my reps? Or maybe I increased loads too fast. That 115 lbs felt so heavy.

When do you usually go to gym? Am or pm?

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Yesterday at 4pm I struggled with 95 lbs.
My best was 125x5 but I couldn't even do 115 lbs for 2 reps. I was wondering what could have caused that drop. I first thought that maybe higher test in the morning helped me bench 125... I tried to incorporate breathing in my technique so that could have perturbed my reps? Or maybe I increased loads too fast. That 115 lbs felt so heavy.

When do you usually go to gym? Am or pm?

I usually go between 11 am and 7 pm

If I go very early or late my performance is affected only slightly, not eating before a workout is sometimes a problem.

You probably are overworked, maybe you did too much, didn't sleep enough, ate barely anything that day, who knows. I lost 80 lbs from my squat when I got sick in 2015. I didn't regain my strength for 3 weeks.

I don't know. The day I did 125 I slept at 5 am and went to gym at 11 am and I have even fapped before sleeping yet yesterday I was better than that but slightly anxious and couldn't do shit.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:I don't know. The day I did 125 I slept at 5 am and went to gym at 11 am and I have even fapped before sleeping yet yesterday I was better than that but slightly anxious and couldn't do shit.

Don't think too much of it, you won't be at your best every day

What about the grip? Wide grip vs narrow grip?

ConcernedBimbo wrote:What about the grip? Wide grip vs narrow grip?

Narrow grip is harder and uses more triceps, wide grip is easier unless you're gripping way outside. what is ideal is in between- somewhere between your biacromial x1 and x1.4 is ideal. My grip is usually about 20 inches, so 1.2x biacromial, and just wider than my total shoulder width.

Guys who do wide grip all the time are doing somewhere from 22 to 30 inch grip width

Okay boss. I'll try 1.3x or some shit. The barbell fell on my chin today shit... It's twice today that I failed a rep. failed a rep dropped the weight. No spotter, no power rack. Fuck this shit man, I can't lift even if my life depended on it.

Return to Bodybuilding