Kid_incel/Mascudom

Please stop directing all your hatred at Anal Prolapse/Rotting Penis/Necrotoxic. Have you, in your burning fervour, forgotten who your true nemesis was? I feel neglected, lost, neither loved nor hated, just insignificant. Remember how you would create countless threads insulting me, trying to get my personal data, with redness all over your face and grinding teeth and spittle hanging from your mouth in autistic rage, where did it all go? Where did the magic go?

I agree

All I was doing is reminding them their misery derived from their abnormal neurotransmitters, I also offered them solutions to such problem but I got in return was endless hatred.

I have committed no crimes, I am just a humble salesman

Filthier than Whale wrote:Please stop directing all your hatred at Anal Prolapse/Rotting Penis/Necrotoxic. Have you, in your burning fervour, forgotten who your true nemesis was? I feel neglected, lost, neither loved nor hated, just insignificant. Remember how you would create countless threads insulting me, trying to get my personal data, with redness all over your face and grinding teeth and spittle hanging from your mouth in autistic rage, where did it all go? Where did the magic go?

As I have recited countless times brother, you were banished, cast out of the garden of the ascending, the Eden of the pure, hurt and lonely souls. You abolished and vilified the almighty himself, it is a sin utter your disgraced name
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

MascuDom wrote:I accepted Gandy into my heart.

Then there might be a spec of hope left in you, cling on to it and never let go, protect it, nurture it into a big bright flame that will bring away your descended aesthetics and grant you a new, angelic, ascended being

Dream wrote:
MascuDom wrote:I accepted Gandy into my heart.

Then there might be a spec of hope left in you, cling on to it and never let go, protect it, nurture it into a big bright flame that will bring away your descended aesthetics and grant you a new, angelic, ascended being

Yet more words of deceit from the bastard child of Gandy.

Return to Banter