I may be balled

But i got those A-androgens on my plate and daily ht schedule.

I will not allow myself to be bound by this darkened fate.

Even here in the abyss, amongst the slime, being balled is frowned upon.

Aro_Mirakov wrote:^ Just so you know, Rotter, 4 months' continued use of Cyproterone acetate & ethinyl estradiol (e.g. Diane-35, Lady-35 oral tablets) will make you grow breasts and become permanently infertile.

And no mention of how it would affect being balled, to what extent, if at all. Thank you for wasting my time, Ona(trannyland), may you become the most repulsive, horseshoe balled tranny know to mankind.

Im a well-reputed salesman in my homeland (Hungary), who indulges in hardcore tranny vids in his free time. My high status in my field and renowned reputation requires of me to always look presentable. Im no god damned veggie selling peasant on the street corner.

Which is why being balled as fuck doesn't sit well with this equation. I can not permit this atrocity (being balled as fuck) to dictate the future course of my established aesthetic dildo (used) salesman career.

Necrotoxic wrote:Im a well-reputed salesman in my homeland (Hungary), who indulges in hardcore tranny vids in his free time. My high status in my field and renowned reputation requires of me to always look presentable. Im no god damned veggie selling peasant on the street corner.

Which is why being balled as fuck doesn't sit well with this equation. I can not permit this atrocity (being balled as fuck) to dictate the future course of my established aesthetic dildo (used) salesman career.

Indeed I am, my reputation is flawless which gives me even more reason to uphold the quality of various items I sell to utmost perfection.

To fund my hobby and enthusiasm of women with sculpted male anatomy, I have been directly involved with various shady organisations and lately my reputation has become infamous.

Anal prolapses wrote:
Necrotoxic wrote:Im a well-reputed salesman in my homeland (Hungary), who indulges in hardcore tranny vids in his free time. My high status in my field and renowned reputation requires of me to always look presentable. Im no god damned veggie selling peasant on the street corner.

Indeed I am, my reputation is flawless which gives me even more reason to uphold the quality of various items I sell to utmost perfection.

To fund my hobby and enthusiasm of women with sculpted male anatomy, I have been directly involved with various shady organisations and lately my reputation has become infamous.

Small words that are of no consequence. Lord Gandy will see it true that you face the hammer of Justice, for to impersonate me is a sin against Gandy himself.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:Indeed I am, my reputation is flawless which gives me even more reason to uphold the quality of various items I sell to utmost perfection.

Small words that are of no consequence. Lord Gandy will see it true that you face the hammer of Justice, for to impersonate me is a sin against Gandy himself.

Such self righteousness for a mere imposter

Listen to me kid, if you don another username and drop this act pretending to be me AP the one true salesman, I'll do you the favour and take you as my disciple

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:Small words that are of no consequence. Lord Gandy will see it true that you face the hammer of Justice, for to impersonate me is a sin against Gandy himself.

Listen to me kid, if you don another username and drop this act pretending to be me AP the one true salesman, I'll do you the favour and take you as my disciple

Such arrogance in these words to be coming from a fraud and snake oil "salesman".

A snake oil salesman of the likes of you is a disgrace to those such as me who don the title of Salesman as a point of pride. To suggest you have any knowledge which someone of my professionalism may find use for is a joke and shows true to your delusional and irrational thinking.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:

Such arrogance in these words to be coming from a fraud and snake oil "salesman".

A snake oil salesman of the likes of you is a disgrace to those such as me who don the title of Salesman as a point of pride. To suggest you have any knowledge which someone of my professionalism may find use for is a joke and shows true to your delusional and irrational thinking.

You arrogance I acquired is a result of many successful sales

I was making deals when you were sucking pacifiers and shitting in diapers kid, should a baby not learn to talk and walk before questioning his elders? I am seasoned veteran in the profession in the art of sales.

If you wish to reject my kind and sincere offer then your loss, you seemed hopeless anyway

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:Such arrogance in these words to be coming from a fraud and snake oil "salesman".

You arrogance I acquired is a result of many successful sales

I was making deals when you were sucking pacifiers and shitting in diapers kid, should a baby not learn to talk and walk before questioning his elders? I am seasoned veteran in the profession in the art of sales.

If you wish to reject my kind and sincere offer then your loss, you seemed hopeless anyway

You are none more than a Snake Oil Salesman (SOS). Your presence is unwanted here, I suggest you to take your leave lest I seek legal action.

How disgraceful it is, for a snake oil salesman to tarnish my name and reputation with his fraudulent goods. I serve none other than Gandy himself, and should he catch word of this it will be the end of you.

Return to Banter