AP = bourne identity

Legit, that's the way i am.

The Mystery Man.

The Propagator.

Born in Salesmanship.

Necrotoxic wrote:Legit, that's the way i am.

The Mystery Man.

The Propagator.

Born in Salesmanship.

LOL at you Impostor.

You wouldn't even be able to sell ice cream on a crowded beach in summer, just LOL.

If you want to claim to be a salesman, put your money where your mouth is and start selling. Otherwise STFU.

MOTHERFUCKER THE NERVE YOU HAVE! IM THE REAL KING OF SALES, MOTHERFUCKER. I AM, AND YOU ARE THE IMPOSTOR, YOU NOT ME, I'LL LET THAT BE KNOWN TO EVERYONE.

2 jester knaves at each others throats

What a splended display of drama, I would see this farce till the end but Ive had enough nonsense for today

How dare you worms claim to be the king of sales, you are nothing but cosplaying kids in the presence of the one true king of sales

The first and the best, I Anal Prolapses(AP)

Anal prolapses wrote:2 jester knaves at each others throats

What a splended display of drama, I would see this farce till the end but Ive had enough nonsense for today

How dare you worms claim to be the king of sales, you are nothing but cosplaying kids in the presence of the one true king of sales

You are a fake, I am the real Anal prolapses. It is laughable for you to reach such spectacularly false conclusions when it is clear as day, to all but you, who the real Salesman is.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:2 jester knaves at each others throats

You are a fake, I am the real Anal prolapses. It is laughable for you to reach such spectacularly false conclusions when it is clear as day, to all but you, who the real Salesman is.

Perhaps only in your deluded recessed mind that you are the real

But to those that are not blinded by delusions it is the other way around which your overinflated ego seems to can't comprehend

Even in the our names the false and the real becomes clear as day

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:You are a fake, I am the real Anal prolapses. It is laughable for you to reach such spectacularly false conclusions when it is clear as day, to all but you, who the real Salesman is.

But to those that are not blinded by delusions it is the other way around which your overinflated ego seems to can't comprehend

You are a snake oil salesman, a disgrace.

To even suggest that I am a false Salesman shines a light on your wicked ways, and what I see in your ways is utterly disgusting to a prestigious Salesman such as myself.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:

You are a snake oil salesman, a disgrace.

To even suggest that I am a false Salesman shines a light on your wicked ways, and what I see in your ways is utterly disgusting to a prestigious Salesman such as myself.

The prestige you temporarily acquired is by clinging onto the respected name AP, I.

You are a parasite that feeds off the glory of me

To think such low existences dares to question the legitimacy of one whom was entrusted the title of Salesman by Gandy himself is laughable

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:You are a snake oil salesman, a disgrace.

The prestige you temporarily acquired is by clinging onto the respected name AP, I.

To think such low existences dares to question the legitimacy of one whom was entrusted the title of Salesman by Gandy himself is laughable

I feed off nothing more than the prestige and fortune which I have amassed through my legitimate business and transactions.

You are nothing more than a Snake Oil Salesman, fraudulent and wicket to the core.

The fortune of which none other than I claim ownership is beyond your capabilities to grasp and would be a great honor for any to lay eyes upon.

But today, I find in myself the philanthropy to grant you this honor, for my fortune very well may be the greatest thing you ever lay eyes upon.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:The prestige you temporarily acquired is by clinging onto the respected name AP, I.

I feed off nothing more than the prestige and fortune which I have amassed through my legitimate business and transactions.

You are nothing more than a Snake Oil Salesman, fraudulent and wicket to the core.

The fortune of which none other than I claim ownership is beyond your capabilities to grasp and would be a great honor for any to lay eyes upon.

But today, I find in myself the philanthropy to grant you this honor, for my fortune very well may be the greatest thing you ever lay eyes upon.

Such a pathetic and Shoddy sight to behold

Unbearable even to the eyes of the one true salesman whom acquired treasures and wealth beyond your imaginations.

Surely you don't expect a man of sales to be struck in awe by such a little amount of wealth, I certainly to hope that is not your only repository as if so I am even ashamed to talk to you

Anal prolapses wrote:
AnaI prolapses wrote:I feed off nothing more than the prestige and fortune which I have amassed through my legitimate business and transactions.

Such a pathetic and Shoddy sight to behold

Unbearable even to the eyes of the one true salesman whom acquired treasures and wealth beyond your imaginations.

Surely you don't expect a man of sales to be struck in awe by such a little amount of wealth, I certainly to hope that is not your only repository as if so I am even ashamed to talk to you

The words of a snake oil salesman are of no concern to me.

This fortune which I have amassed only begins with the small fraction of my inventory shown above, to show you the rest would make your evil head spin in confusion and inability to grasp my wealth.

AnaI prolapses wrote:
Anal prolapses wrote:Such a pathetic and Shoddy sight to behold

The words of a snake oil salesman are of no concern to me.

This fortune which I have amassed only begins with the small fraction of my inventory shown above, to show you the rest would make your evil head spin in confusion and inability to grasp my wealth.

You would make a good jester, much more so than a salesman, perhaps you should apply all your efforts to pursue being a clown than the unachievable.

Return to Banter