Ona_Lina and ConcernedBimbo smell like shit

PostThis post by nigga was deleted by nigga on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:37 am.

if this is true then all the males you descend from were low inhib alphas
what's bad about that?
PostThis post by nigga was deleted by nigga on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:37 am.
PostThis post by nigga was deleted by nigga on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:38 am.

nigga wrote:
Ona_Lina wrote:
Rubbish. You can barely string a few sentences together with your poor grasp of English and inability to even comprehend the most basic level of verbal reasoning. Your IQ is between 85 and 90. You are only wealthy in your deluded mind, Incel.

We call your bluff. Dazzle us with your intellect. Go on. Thought so. Low-IQ Idiot (Lol).

Weren't you the one to not know the definition of proportion and resemble? The same guy who said most people don't look like they're fathers? :lol: :lol: :lol: your IQ is in the 70s. I'm a bad bitch, accomplished and good looking, and I can transfer the blackness in my hand to your eye 8-) 8-)

Most retarded shit I've ever heard. You can't even construct a follow up. Always recycling your opponents' words, you are weak. No one is afraid of you. You are just a victim, a used up slut with a confirmed IQ of 85. Negro going to the one of the best universities in the UK? I can buy that. The twist to that story is that you're the janitor cleaning my piss on the ground. FUCKING LOL
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

There is 2,824,811 listings of life on eBay. Maybe you should get one, ratchet.

just LOL at this COPE. You really should consider all around surgery (lobotomy, lefort III, leg lengthening, liposuccion...etc). You make more money than me being a used up slut. How old are you? What's your weight/height? LOL a fucking nigger claiming to look better than us whites, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF. You definitely did more than me sucking cock. That's something you will always do more than me. Get back to twerkin, back to workin ho!

nigga wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:just LOL at this COPE. You really should consider all around surgery. You make more money than me being a used up slut. How old are you? What's your weight/height? LOL a fucking nigger claiming to look better than us whites, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF. You definitely did more than me sucking cock. That's something you will always do more than me. Get back to twerkin, back to workin ho!

LMFAO NEET you're fucking below a cock sucker, at least they make money while you're nothing but a leach on the government, leach on your parents and everyone around you. I earned all my money thank you very much, us transgender black women are raised to be hardworkers, especially in a majority white area such as the UK. I have faced more obstacles than all of you, yet still ended up on top. While you were playing video games or fucking your moms, i was out there hustlin with my mind like a bad ass.

LMAO im an enginner bitch. HAHAHAHAHA YOURE ALWAYS COPING WHAT A SLUT

wtf has spellin to do when im typin fast moron hahahahahaha try harder
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Banter