I'm worried about Ona_Lina

I'm actually kinda sad that she's gone now tbh, really wasn't that bad a poster. Came off as "one of the guys".
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 pm.

Ona wrote:
phaclogage wrote:
I'm worried about Ona_Lina. She told that 'NSE 15/30 or Death'.

Phac Labs: Thanx that you care about me (^_^). I am okay and have been working upon easier IQ tests as practice before tackling again the NSE. Still now, I am stuck at 12/30 (groan). My parents unwisely told me that I was smarter than I really am (which has added to my PTSD). I am crushed (sigh). If I never reach 15/30, Necro will surely have a celebration because I will have K.M.S.

why do you even bother? you will never be even 1% of my iq

Everyone literally hates me, everywhere

My gf told me about two acquaintances who said that I'm a selfish, closed minded asshole.

I am, and I fully know, but it is a hell, this life and mind and body that I have

You should cuck these 2 friends of your gf
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Ona wrote:
phaclogage wrote:
I'm worried about Ona_Lina. She told that 'NSE 15/30 or Death'.

Phac Labs: Thanx that you care so much about me (^_^). I am okay and have been working upon easier IQ tests as confidence-building 'practice' before tackling again the NSE. Still now, I am stuck at 12/30. My parents unwisely told me that I was smarter than I really am (which has added to my PTSD). I am crushed (sigh). If I never reach 15/30, Necro will surely have a celebration because I will have K.M.S.

If you are smarter than i, you are plenty smart, 95th percentile +.

brainpower isn't all it takes, though.

many smart people are to be found here, but few happy and successful ones

ConcernedBimbo wrote:You should cuck these 2 friends of your gf

one is 37 years old and 3.8/10 (no - go), the other apparently met me in the past once or twice and barely had time to form an opinion of me, and just happened to know my gf. gf promised to friend not to give me her identity.

I'm really feeling the bullet entering my brain these days. What if it just solves all my problems?

I'm an aggressive high IQ cunt trapped in a frightened child's brain with a sub-7 face and manlet height.

What even is the point
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:58 pm.

Ona wrote:
FLAYER wrote:
If you are smarter than i, you are plenty smart, 95th percentile +. brainpower isn't all it takes, though. many smart people are to be found here, but few happy and successful ones

You must be referring to my recent post below:

Ona wrote:

The vocabulary will be easy for me since I scored about 95th percentile in the verbal section of practice GRE test books (for post/graduate school) which I bought from the bookshop. But I will be killed by any short-term memory test since I can barely remember a new telephone number for more than 10 seconds in my mind. Seriously, I must have suffered some kind of brain damage from my childhood vitamin B12 deficiency arising from my vegan malnutrition. But I do not regret it because it is 'Vegan or Death'.

These days, I am not happy now because the NSE test has thoroughly crushed my soul (sigh).

No, I had not recalled your post about your GRE score, I was just basing what I said off of how you performed on the 20 question test that we all took
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:58 pm.

Ona I have the perfect test for you. It correlates well with the WAIS. Message me if you want to do it. Hopefully you'll do it and be happy with your score!
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 pm.

Topic Tags

Return to Banter