no one knows my true identity

:P
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

or could be one of these
Attachments
edgy_baby-roomba-thumb.jpg
edgy_baby-roomba-thumb.jpg (41.08 KiB) Viewed 524 times
Cringe_e4de01_5521861.jpg
Cringe_e4de01_5521861.jpg (52.91 KiB) Viewed 524 times

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
Lycanthrope wrote:
no one knows my true identity. clueless incels.. I'm practically hiding in plain sight

You are Necrotoxic (AKA: LoserFanBoy, Filthier Than Whale, Rotting Penis, Anal Prolapse).

You, including Necro and his 'alts', all took an unusual interest in the personage of Ona Lina, daughter of Alina S in the Ontario, Canada. It is even becoming suspicious now that ConcernedBimbo is another one of your 'alts' (same writing style, same old interest in Ona Lina). Do you realise that you are in love with an 18 year old Russkie postop tranny in the Canada?

Confirmed low IQ :P

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Above: Classic reply from ConcernedBimbo. Nice try, though (^_^).

Confirmed Low IQ :P

Return to Banter