Necrotoxic: my kidfap habits put even the mighty MRZ to shame
a day ago
Anonymous: Luan Dung
a day ago
phaclogage: Incels:5:55
a day ago
FLAYER: 6:66
a day ago
FLAYER: The Book of Anal verse 6:66 reads that a virgin of Sluthate renown must give herself to me
a day ago
Gymcel Chronicles: Incels 4:20 thou shalt not lie with a sex doll as one lies with a woman nor shalt one taketh a 2d waifu for i am thy god Chad
a day ago
Gymcel Chronicles: Incels 3:05 the manlets shall inherit the earth
a day ago
Gymcel Chronicles: Incels 3:65 for he was a BBC all the women who saweth him there fornicated with him. Those who who denied in shame were thereafter known as cucks or copers.
a day ago
Gymcel Chronicles: Luan Hung
a day ago

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1034537

:P Asia.
Last edited by phaclogage on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This pic isn't new...
Attachments
20161008_233505.jpg
20161008_233505.jpg (849.35 KiB) Viewed 1031 times

Rub stupid oil on your head.
Attachments
20151002_205836.jpg
20151002_205836.jpg (103.63 KiB) Viewed 1031 times

I noticed when I was 28. I wasn't red pilled at all, and my hairline was the same as Nicholas Cage.
I never thought about it. I had no idea it happen until one day it dawned on me after my divorce.
I was in sweet alcoholic blue pill fapper denial.

I live in shame, I fucking hate myself, my anti social behavior is a prison, I drink to die, and yet it doesn't kill me.
My pitiful attempts to harm myself were pathetic.
Suffering is overwhelming. Maybe it's unwarranted but it still occurs.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
I got a little tidbit for ya. It's not very funny but in Thailand the number five = ha so if you type 5555555 that = hahahaha

Hello Anal Prolapse (Rotting Penis, Necrotoxic, Filthier Than Whale). So you went to Bangkok many years ago for a few weeks to "hang out" as a farang peasant in trash-tier Patpong, Soi Cowboy, and Nana Plaza. Lol. Dummy, this girl spends 4 months a year, driving her own Alfa Romeo, in Thailand. You are Yesterday's News, 'Washed-Up' Oldcel.

+ + Thailand Is No Country For Old Men + +

that's right

phaclogage wrote:why fanboy posts and deletes right after

paranoid. aspie,
Are you really surprised?

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
Hello Anal Prolapse (Rotting Penis, Necrotoxic, Filthier Than Whale). So you went to Bangkok many years ago for a few weeks to "hang out" as a farang peasant in trash-tier Patpong, Soi Cowboy, and Nana Plaza. Lol. Dummy, this girl spends 4 months a year, driving her own Alfa Romeo, in Thailand. You are Yesterday's News, 'Washed-Up' Oldcel.

+ + Thailand Is No Country For Old Men + +

Dear Assthetics Dr. of Proctology

What you really do is spend 12 months of the year inspecting people's assholes as a part of your Assthetics profession. No vacation. No additional pay for overtime. Diggin through assholes day in day out, only to spend your hard scrambled pocket change money on Elena's strap-ons and Dmitri's lube, that they will use on your anus-reeking self, must be hard and maddening in your Canada.

Therefore we will not hold your delirium against you.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

is that you with the super starz?
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Return to Banter