tell this eugene cuck

inceljoshua wrote:to suck my cockazoid bazooka cock

he's bad ass. Eugenics is the future and is coming back in a huge way. The whole concept of undesireables breeding, primarily within the context of subhuman third world men invading the West, is bringing back the concept of eugenics on an INSTINCTUAL level.

Young white people are beginning to understand that the third world people are subhumans and will never evolve or become civilized. Thus at the least we need to deport them all, and at best, we need to sterilize them worldwide so that the uncivilized races will go extinct.

Yes, i'm a WHITE FUCKING MALE, in case you were wondering.

just educate them. ive seen some educated black people who live far better than any ghetto welfare white wigger faggot.

inceljoshua wrote:just educate them. ive seen some educated black people who live far better than any ghetto welfare white wigger faggot.

I hope it's true but ultimately we have to expel all uncivilized people's at gunpoint. Anyone with an IQ under 110 needs to be deported

AnoddaShoah4U wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:just educate them. ive seen some educated black people who live far better than any ghetto welfare white wigger faggot.

I hope it's true but ultimately we have to expel all uncivilized people's at gunpoint. Anyone with an IQ under 110 needs to be deported
People cherrypick a chimp and then channel his achievement over the entire race.
I'ts hilariously sad that blacks honestly need this amount of grace from virtue signalling that they can be protected.

I don't disagree that nigs should have a say above low value whites.
I hate ghetto ratchet unvaluable people. Including whites. Maybe more so. Because it subverts my high expectations for them I generally have based on their general appearance/ bearing.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Most nigs have poor ADD/ primally predicated passions (sex, money, drugs, etc.) and will just find you to be prey from their chimpcel savannah scanner if you try to be nice to them. You're probably sheltered. Manlet.

Lol if you say so Eugene but I’m sure of one thing. you’ve accomplished nothing in your miserable life, I see you on this site 24/7 like you don’t have any life outside of this site lol. Btw I’m a manlet because the missing inches are in my pants lol, honestly I rather have a 8” cock and be 5’9” than be 6’3” with a tiny 4” cock. Sad to hear asian fuckers like you who have subzero smv have no other option but to start dating jews with hairy armpits. No matter how hard you LARP as a WASP chad, we all know the truth about you. Also get off my cock, I know you love it but it’s gotten sore from the amount of buttfucking I’ve subjected you to.

i doubt race nationalism would work anymore. So civic nationalism all the way? Basically reduce America to a cultural standard of the 1950s, in other words take away women's rights. How exactly is that going to happen?

The only force powerful enough to take away women's rights is Islam. Thus an Islamic takeover of Europe and the West is in the best interests of men. I don't see why conservatives don't support Islam then? Oh wait it's cause they're cucks.

inceljoshua wrote:Lol if you say so Eugene but I’m sure of one thing. you’ve accomplished nothing in your miserable life, I see you on this site 24/7 like you don’t have any life outside of this site lol. Btw I’m a manlet because the missing inches are in my pants lol, honestly I rather have a 8” cock and be 5’9” than be 6’3” with a tiny 4” cock. Sad to hear asian fuckers like you who have subzero smv have no other option but to start dating jews with hairy armpits. No matter how hard you LARP as a WASP chad, we all know the truth about you. Also get off my cock, I know you love it but it’s gotten sore from the amount of buttfucking I’ve subjected you to.

Ouch... I don’t fully understand all that lingo but that seemed intense

tyron wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:Lol if you say so Eugene but I’m sure of one thing. you’ve accomplished nothing in your miserable life, I see you on this site 24/7 like you don’t have any life outside of this site lol. Btw I’m a manlet because the missing inches are in my pants lol, honestly I rather have a 8” cock and be 5’9” than be 6’3” with a tiny 4” cock. Sad to hear asian fuckers like you who have subzero smv have no other option but to start dating jews with hairy armpits. No matter how hard you LARP as a WASP chad, we all know the truth about you. Also get off my cock, I know you love it but it’s gotten sore from the amount of buttfucking I’ve subjected you to.

Ouch... I don’t fully understand all that lingo but that seemed intense
nobody did. Just let him comfort his sentient ego.

And lol at 24/7. I can't counter substantiate him thinking I don't have a life just because I don't give a fuck about his opinion. I should say I ditched my jew gf for a black girl lol. What kind of material will he feed me then.

Topic Tags

Return to Banter