we're going to make sluthate great again

should 3dfa make terminate a mod

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes : 8

believe me, it's going to be tremendous. so tremendous you wouldn't believe it. people ask me all the time, really, all the time I hear this, people ask me, how am I possibly going to make sluthate even greater than it already is? well listen, I'll tell you. people ask me this all the time. and my response? I'm just going to do it, simple as that. vote for me as sluthate mod and we're going to beat all the competitors, have you seen them lately? terrible, believe me you wouldn't want to see the shape they're in. absolutely terrible. we're going to beat them to the ground, and i can tell you right now, nobody's better at doing this than me. believe me, you won't find anyone else who can pull this off. i'm the guy for this job. it's going to be huge. we're going to be winning so much that you'll get tired of winning. this is big league stuff we're talking about here.
Last edited by terminate on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote for me!
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

sluthate never stopped being great! except for when I stopped posting..

Do it

Icecutter101 wrote:what a sad cuck the OP is
You'd be getting banned first, we have no room for lightweights on this Forum.

terminate wrote:You'd be getting banned first, we have no room for lightweights on this Forum.

what do you mean

Return to Ramblings