Best status boosting shoes for $600?

I was going to buy Balenciaga Arena, but I don't think most people my age would recognize them. Will they recognize these Gucci ones? The Gucci ones look like they would accommodate my one-inch lifts pretty easily as well. Then, I can walk around at 6'0" dead.

Smoking loud, I'm a lonely cloud.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by Sorrow was deleted by puanewb on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm.
Reason: Inane spam

No one but other sneaker heads and latent homosexuals will recognize them, you'll just look like a try hard. Just buy a pair of Vans.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage
PostThis post by Sorrow was deleted by puanewb on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm.
Reason: Inane spam

Paying $600 for shoes...

I'm old, ugly, 5 feet 5, 3/10 face, pale, dumb, depressed, high-inhibition, low testosterone and my opinion has less credibility than yours.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Sorrow wrote:Brother, don't listen to these people. Shoes are important. Imagine walking by that German slut in your new shoes. Making her REGRET, making her HURT.

You get me, brother. Inciting envy is very pleasurable. Also, I want people to think that I'm a drug dealer.

And I'm finna go and scoop some kicks
Finna pull up on my ex
Pull up on my ex make that bitch mad

I ain't got no fucking type of respect
But I heard you get respect with TEC

hood rych wrote:No one but other sneaker heads and latent homosexuals will recognize them, you'll just look like a try hard. Just buy a pair of Vans.

I am willing to settle for a black person acknowledging my shoes. It only has happened to me once before when I was wearing a pair of Jordan 3s.

$600 shoes sounds a bit absurd just grab a pair of $150 nike basketball shoes.

Return to Feet & Shoes