I'm going er if lookism don't come back

Suggestions for board features and changes.

You forced me in a corner victory...

I didn't have to do this i could had left... I no longer run, is not for me, is for my children

For my brothers and sisters that you fucked. You had a hundred bajillion chances to have avoided today victory

But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours
Now you have my blood in your hands, you will never be able to wash off victory

You have vandalized my heart,raped my soul and tortured my conscious by making lookism go offline

Thanks to you today victory, i will go go er if lookism don't come back to inspire the generation of the weak and the defenseless *neckbeards*

Do you know how does it feel to get spit on your face and have trash shut down in your throat*shutting down lookism* Do you know how it feels to dig your own grave*being on sloothate* do you know how it feels to have your throat slash to ear to ear,do you know how it feels to be torched alive,do you know how it feels to get humiliated and appalled upon on a cross enough to bleed for your own amusement?

You have never felt a ounce of pain in your whole life victory, did you wanted to inject as much misery on our lives just because you can

You had everything you wanted victory, your lookism site wasn't enough you rat. Your mods weren't enough you snob,.Hundreds of incel neckbeards worshiping you weren't enough to fulfill your hedonist needs. You had everything

Lookism being offline induce cancer in my head terrorising my heart and ripping my soul from my body

Fuck your lookism faggot
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Fuck your lookism faggot

Tell your mom she still owe me rent money

i miss lookism to i thought that i had finally found something entertaining to do :(
now im just counting the minutes until my tv show starts

go ER just keep it black on black

o wait your a sub4 white cuckhold with MPD

Your nigger wife got owned.

I am blessed by god to fuck your black wife.

Mrs Legit Theory's nigger pussy feels so good.

I am fucking her right now.

jankinoff don't go gay because of me.

I love having my cum inside that nasty Black pussy.

Fucking take it hard Mrs jankinoff!

Tell much how much you like cucking your Irish Italian husband.

Mwah xoxo

Mwah xoxo

bbctakeover wrote:You forced me in a corner victory...

I didn't have to do this i could had left... I no longer run, is not for me, is for my children

For my brothers and sisters that you fucked. You had a hundred bajillion chances to have avoided today victory

But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours
Now you have my blood in your hands, you will never be able to wash off victory

You have vandalized my heart,raped my soul and tortured my conscious by making lookism go offline

Thanks to you today victory, i will go go er if lookism don't come back to inspire the generation of the weak and the defenseless *neckbeards*

Do you know how does it feel to get spit on your face and have trash shut down in your throat*shutting down lookism* Do you know how it feels to dig your own grave*being on sloothate* do you know how it feels to have your throat slash to ear to ear,do you know how it feels to be torched alive,do you know how it feels to get humiliated and appalled upon on a cross enough to bleed for your own amusement?

You have never felt a ounce of pain in your whole life victory, did you wanted to inject as much misery on our lives just because you can

You had everything you wanted victory, your lookism site wasn't enough you rat. Your mods weren't enough you snob,.Hundreds of incel neckbeards worshiping you weren't enough to fulfill your hedonist needs. You had everything

Lookism being offline induce cancer in my head terrorising my heart and ripping my soul from my body

Mwah xoxo

team bbc jankinoff = WE CAN'T EVEN GET WHITE WOMEN

BUT I WANT WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE WE ARE A GROUP OF MENZ

Return to Suggestions