Ban amxreborn/martyr prodigy etc on sight

Suggestions for board features and changes.

The guy's mentally ill. Even by the standards of this forum.

He's flooding internet forums with his retarded shit and pretending to be a big-shot with "hundreds and thousands of readers". He has so many wannabe identities it's sickening. He's a 35 year old living off welfare and trying to make people click his ridiculously shitty blog.

He also has billions of youtube channels and his shtick is talking to himself through various self-made personas to make him look credible :lol:
The mess of his website is indicative of the mess that is his brain

He's seriously rattled

ManletLegend wrote:The guy's mentally ill. Even by the standards of this forum.

He's flooding internet forums with his retarded shit and pretending to be a big-shot with "hundreds and thousands of readers". He has so many wannabe identities it's sickening. He's a 35 year old living off welfare and trying to make people click his ridiculously shitty blog.

He also has billions of youtube channels and his shtick is talking to himself through various self-made personas to make him look credible :lol:

He's seriously rattled

lol. i doubt that, i know him personally

He's a shill artist trying to sell incels bunk research cems

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

martyr prodigy wrote:
ManletLegend wrote:The guy's mentally ill. Even by the standards of this forum.

He's seriously rattled

lol. i doubt that, i know him personally

You need to lay off the drugs. You're not on a human level

ManletLegend wrote:
martyr prodigy wrote:lol. i doubt that, i know him personally

You need to lay off the drugs. You're not on a human level

I AM NOT AMXREBORN U RETARD! I WILL SHOW PROOF BY SENDING U A PIC OF ME WITH MY WRITING ON IT!
...but....

I NEED COCAINE!!!! LULZ

martyr prodigy wrote:lol. i doubt that, i know him personally

Are you really talking about yourself in third person ?

What a dingleberry...

AMx is one of the smartest guys I know...he belongs here and there, so that he can help inform the WORLD!!!

Vouch for EVERYTHING OP ; AMx
The King, the Master, the Legend!
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

He has really good info on hormones. Never tried to sell me anything either. I need as much help as I can get when it comes to the endocrine system and he takes a deep look at it. Not sure what all the jate is about.

HansVanderkunt wrote:He has really good info on hormones. Never tried to sell me anything either. I need as much help as I can get when it comes to the endocrine system and he takes a deep look at it. Not sure what all the jate is about.

yeah true, also to "cats" if you go by some peoples word he has over 100 alts on here. some are just creeping in
but...his products are legit and he should stay for the interest of legit L enhancing goods. he's a good fella!

HansVanderkunt wrote:He has really good info on hormones. Never tried to sell me anything either. I need as much help as I can get when it comes to the endocrine system and he takes a deep look at it. Not sure what all the jate is about.

He's constantly trying to sell you stuff with his back-hand.

That's not the point though. The point is that he's mentally ill and I'm proposing for him to seek help for it. Once he's sorted and on the right meds he can come back, and start by fixing the layout of his blog :lol:

He's been at it on a bunch of forums, look at him being called out here:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/thr ... 134352108/

a shady old fella.

ManletLegend wrote:

That's not the point though. The point is that he's mentally ill and I'm proposing for him to seek help for it. Once he's sorted and on the right meds he can come back, and start by fixing the layout of his blog :lol:

a shady old fella.

fuck off amx. he's the shit

jailhousecannon wrote:
ManletLegend wrote:

a shady old fella.

fuck off amx. he's the shit

Can't tell if you're serious or if your mental illness makes you oblivious

Look at this shit:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/thr ... st-1029140

Someone setting the shill straight:

"CBS did you notice Contagion said he would be off the board today...and not a word from low t or blazing or his other identities either...yet once again, two of them show up to post on this threads within minutes of each other

OP there are more than a few theads in here on starting TRT, and like them, the same scamming clown we call contagion and his alter identities, Low T and blazingshotguns (other user ID's he uses to have conversations with himself) all converse while the rest of the board calls him out on all his lies and stories in here. Unfortunately these threads all degrade to a flame war. So if you are a legit poster, I recommend you take our resident doctors most recent post about advice this clown was giving. "

ManletLegend wrote:Look at this shit:

"CBS did you notice Contagion said he would be off the board today...and not a word from low t or blazing or his other identities either...yet once again, two of them show up to post on this threads within minutes of each other

OP there are more than a few theads in here on starting TRT, and like them, the same scamming clown we call contagion and his alter identities, Low T and blazingshotguns (other user ID's he uses to have conversations with himself) all converse while the rest of the board calls him out on all his lies and stories in here. Unfortunately these threads all degrade to a flame war. So if you are a legit poster, I recommend you take our resident doctors most recent post about advice this clown was giving. "

fortunately, he won most of the debates, even against the docs. except...corageon is a different person. corageon's real name is Azier (he is arabic i believe) whereas my name is Joe.
and jayzin is just area-1255/
neither I nor corageon OWN the blog if you look close enouh

amxreborn wrote:
ManletLegend wrote:Look at this shit:

fortunately, he won most of the debates, even against the docs. except...corageon is a different person. corageon's real name is Azier (he is arabic i believe) whereas my name is Joe.
and jayzin is just area-1255/
neither I nor corageon OWN the blog if you look close enouh

I just can't believe you. Do you really feel like you're making a really convincing case for yourself. Are you this oblivious?

SEEK HELP. I will not say it again, you're sick.

Lol. I can prove it. Wanna see my ID? Or will that be fake too?

amxreborn wrote:Lol. I can prove it. Wanna see my ID? Or will that be fake too?

lettuce c it then son.

amxreborn wrote:
Why Always Me? wrote:
lettuce c it then son.

Here's my ID, SON.
http://imgur.com/Fy4kBTt

Is this a joke, son ?

Thats a Michael, you're a Joe and he looks older/fatter than the guy you claim is you.

You suck, are you all some Indian Scam Artists trying to make some dough from selling Bull Semen and passing it off as DHT ?

Why Always Me? wrote:
amxreborn wrote:Here's my ID, SON.
http://imgur.com/Fy4kBTt

Is this a joke, son ?

Thats a Michael, you're a Joe and he looks older/fatter than the guy you claim is you.

You suck, are you all some Indian Scam Artists trying to make some dough from selling Bull Semen and passing it off as DHT ?

say whuuuut

he will never be banned. he has over 1000 IPS!!!! and works off of NSA's computers
Next

Return to Suggestions