A complaint about the jailbait/pedophilia agenda here.

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Yes, I came back, fuckers....tough shit.

A few days ago, I stopped posting on the site....after making this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67387&p=625211#p625211

This site has a major problem with the proliferation of posters like mrz trying to push forward some type of agenda that focuses on glamorizing jailbait, quasi-pedophilia, and child pornography. There are idiots here with highly sexualized images of jailbait in their signatures. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this nonsense is bad for the continued health of this site.

I never wanted to leave this place, but there are too many guys here posting sexualized images of girls between the ages of 12 to 15. It's fucked up, and I don't want to deal with the feds raiding this place....which they might do at some point.

Examples of troublesome posters:

* poobear: He has a bunch of sexy images of some 15-year-old girl in his sig. Why? No good reason; that's why.
* mrz: I really don't know where to begin with this autistic genetic deviant. He obsessively spends every day shitposting about jailbait, and has tried to tutor people on how to acquire child pornography. He even posted a nude image of an underage and sexually undeveloped girl in one of the threads on this site. In fact, he is in virtually every thread relating to jailbait, child pornography, and pedophilia. He's like a fucking cancer for the future health of this site, and I'm not the only person who recognizes it. Hello, FBI! :?
An example of the sexualized underage shit that mrz posts..
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162&p=631488#p631488
* zezmia: I have no problem with shitposting. But when shitposting is combined with borderline child pornography, then there's a problem. He posts a highly inappropriate image here..
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67157&p=623249#p623249
* Manletnomics: This retarded goatfuck has a shitload of highly sexualized pictures and gifs of underage girls in his signature. The last image might or might not be of an underage girl wearing no pants. The last part of his sig says, "Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime" Can you see the problem here? Do we really want Chris Hansen and the feds knocking down the doors of this site? I don't think so.
* Puberty: Another retard who posts inappropriate images on this site. Need an example? Check it out...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162&start=60
* MrIncel: Here's another asshole posting sexualized jailbait pics in this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162&start=60
* Brian Peppers: He's obsessed with child pornography. He's been locked up for stuff related to it. It's just not possible for him to mentally unfuck himself.

In fact, the "jailbait thread" (started by mrz) is just an all-around clusterfuck. It's called "jailbait" for a reason.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162

These are only a few examples. The problem is pervasive, and getting worse...

Look, admins....this is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. You guys do clamp down on spamming and excessive shitposting in some situations. Therefore, it would probably be a brilliant idea if you prevented posters from putting sexualized images of jailbait in their sigs, at the very least.

Creating a rule preventing posters from spamming threads with sexually charged jailbait pics would also be nice (and wise). This place is developing a reputation as the "pedo site".

How long will it be before the feds show up, and take legal action? Do you really want to tempt fate?

bulletsflyingby wrote:As if this site is worth saving anyway.


Dude, you have over 3,000 posts here. This place means something to you.

Amazing. I wasn't aware of poobear, Manletnomics, Puberty, MrIncel and zezmia.This is very helpful, they will be added to my list. Thank you.

Right now I'm in my car outside Brian's house waiting for him.

IMPORTANT: I'm offering a $5000 reward for any information that can lead to the capture of these pedos on my signature.
The Enemy:

mrz
Invisible
Brian Peppers
poobear
Manletnomics
Puberty
MrIncel
zezmia

nobody has posted anything illegal regarding CP images as far as I know. You are overly and seriously paranoid. The pictures of JB are completely legal and not breaking any laws both USA and international.

And now I know the recent Chris Hansen v mrz alt is you. :lol:

He missed Invisible as well.

And got his FACTS wrong. I have not spent time in jail for CP. Whoever said that? wtf do you pull stuff out your old smelly lamb shank ass?

Brian_Peppers wrote:He missed Invisible as well.

And got his FACTS wrong. I have not spent time in jail for CP. Whoever said that? wtf do you pull stuff out your old smelly lamb shank ass?


You weren't arrested? I thought you said you were. Am I misremembering?

Not that it changes the fact that you're a middle-aged man obsessed with fucking jailbait.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:He missed Invisible as well.

And got his FACTS wrong. I have not spent time in jail for CP. Whoever said that? wtf do you pull stuff out your old smelly lamb shank ass?


You weren't arrested? I thought you said you were. Am I misremembering?

Not that it changes the fact that you're a middle-aged man obsessed with fucking jailbait.


I don;t want to fuck jailbait. I just like to look at them and admire their youth.

How do you know those posters aren't kids themselves? Poobear might be fucking 12 himself.
Image

Brian_Peppers wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
You weren't arrested? I thought you said you were. Am I misremembering?

Not that it changes the fact that you're a middle-aged man obsessed with fucking jailbait.


I don;t want to fuck jailbait. I just like to look at them and admire their youth.


you went to court over CP charges at the very least, iirc.

you just want to look at them and admire their youth while masturbating...most men would probably fuck 100% of the women they beat the meat to if given an opportunity.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

Here bitch
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (31.69 KiB) Viewed 5098 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (231.4 KiB) Viewed 5098 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (93.71 KiB) Viewed 5098 times

Motherfuckerrrrrr
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (41.4 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (63.61 KiB) Viewed 5097 times

Last one motherfucker. Its not. my fault youre a disgusting fatbody that NONE of these delectable specimen want. Please run a knife over your throat you old faggot.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.09 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.5 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (69.73 KiB) Viewed 5093 times

Brian_Peppers wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
You weren't arrested? I thought you said you were. Am I misremembering?

Not that it changes the fact that you're a middle-aged man obsessed with fucking jailbait.


I don;t want to fuck jailbait. I just like to look at them and admire their youth.
Yes you do. Stop damage control man. No need to be ashamed.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Yes, I came back, fuckers....tough shit.

A few days ago, I stopped posting on the site....after making this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67387&p=625211#p625211

This site has a major problem with the proliferation of posters like mrz trying to push forward some type of agenda that focuses on glamorizing jailbait, quasi-pedophilia, and child pornography. There are idiots here with highly sexualized images of jailbait in their signatures. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this nonsense is bad for the continued health of this site.

I never wanted to leave this place, but there are too many guys here posting sexualized images of girls between the ages of 12 to 15. It's fucked up, and I don't want to deal with the feds raiding this place....which they might do at some point.

Examples of troublesome posters:

* poobear: He has a bunch of sexy images of some 15-year-old girl in his sig. Why? No good reason; that's why.
* mrz: I really don't know where to begin with this autistic genetic deviant. He obsessively spends every day shitposting about jailbait, and has tried to tutor people on how to acquire child pornography. He even posted a nude image of an underage and sexually undeveloped girl in one of the threads on this site. In fact, he is in virtually every thread relating to jailbait, child pornography, and pedophilia. He's like a fucking cancer for the future health of this site, and I'm not the only person who recognizes it. Hello, FBI! :?
An example of the sexualized underage shit that mrz posts..
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162&p=631488#p631488
* zezmia: I have no problem with shitposting. But when shitposting is combined with borderline child pornography, then there's a problem. He posts a highly inappropriate image here..
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67157&p=623249#p623249
* Manletnomics: This retarded goatfuck has a shitload of highly sexualized pictures and gifs of underage girls in his signature. The last image might or might not be of an underage girl wearing no pants. The last part of his sig says, "Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime" Can you see the problem here? Do we really want Chris Hansen and the feds knocking down the doors of this site? I don't think so.
* Puberty: Another retard who posts inappropriate images on this site. Need an example? Check it out...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162&start=60
* MrIncel: Here's another asshole posting sexualized jailbait pics in this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162&start=60
* Brian Peppers: He's obsessed with child pornography. He's been locked up for stuff related to it. It's just not possible for him to mentally unfuck himself.

In fact, the "jailbait thread" (started by mrz) is just an all-around clusterfuck. It's called "jailbait" for a reason.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67162

These are only a few examples. The problem is pervasive, and getting worse...

Look, admins....this is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. You guys do clamp down on spamming and excessive shitposting in some situations. Therefore, it would probably be a brilliant idea if you prevented posters from putting sexualized images of jailbait in their sigs, at the very least.

Creating a rule preventing posters from spamming threads with sexually charged jailbait pics would also be nice (and wise). This place is developing a reputation as the "pedo site".

How long will it be before the feds show up, and take legal action? Do you really want to tempt fate?

:D Stfu you piece of shit. You probably fap FURIOSLY to these tween/teenage whores when youre done being some bullshit moral crusader faggots like you just need to be roasted alive. You middle aged oldcel faggot. Theyre not nude anyways so IDK why the hell youre being such a bitchboy. Youre just mad you cant get them. Never could. Either way just stfu and fuck off you old cunt.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (10.97 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (271.92 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.72 KiB) Viewed 5084 times

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Yes, I came back, fuckers....tough shit.


Image
Image
Image

Tough shit indeed
"JBs are children unless I'm attracted to them. Then they are suddenly mature enough."
- WKs

ImageImage
Image

you might think that a rule against people posting stuff you don't approve of would be nice, but that doesn't mean that it would be logical for admin to give in to that, since that's not what sluthate is about. this is a pretty much 95% free speech site and if you can't deal with that, it would be better to leave

though mrz has no problem with people viewing child pornography, even he refrains from actually posting illegal shit on here, so I wouldn't be too scared that the site is gonna get taken down or anything. Not to mention that there are posters from different countries here and the legality differs

also lol at health of this site, who gives a shit? as if people would think of this site as anything but downright abnormal to begin with. On that note, I don't know if they're 14, 16 or 18...

Image
Last edited by Dysfunctionalreject on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OP, this is how this is going to go:

puanewb is down for the JBs.

Nothing will change.

The End.


I feel your pain OP, but the Paedo Crew go all the way to the top.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

MyBalls YourChin wrote:OP, this is how this is going to go:

puanewb is down for the JBs.

Nothing will change.

The End.


I feel your pain OP, but the Paedo Crew go all the way to the top.


Are you sure? He hasn't said anything official yet. Is this an official pedo site now? If it is, then I'll just leave. If it's not, then maybe this shit can be cleaned up. That's all I'm saying.

Image

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:OP, this is how this is going to go:

puanewb is down for the JBs.

Nothing will change.

The End.


I feel your pain OP, but the Paedo Crew go all the way to the top.


Are you sure? He hasn't said anything official yet. Is this an official pedo site now? If it is, then I'll jjust leave. If it's not, then maybe this shit can be cleaned up. That's all I'm saying.


Oh he's defo down for Paedo Crew. He did mention it in a thread somewhere - I think he said it was a JB vs. CP thing. Either way, I'm surrounded by fucking paedos.

I'm trying to drown it out in a deluge of shitposting.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
Are you sure? He hasn't said anything official yet. Is this an official pedo site now? If it is, then I'll jjust leave. If it's not, then maybe this shit can be cleaned up. That's all I'm saying.


Oh he's defo down for Paedo Crew. He did mention it in a thread somewhere - I think he said it was a JB vs. CP thing. Either way, I'm surrounded by fucking paedos.

I'm trying to drown it out in a deluge of shitposting.


I have zero problem with shitposting. Shitposting can be lame sometimes, but I don't really care about that. I'm just convinced that there are bunch of adult men here, with the minds of adolescents....who disingenuously pretend that this is some bullshit "free speech" issue here. It's not.

This pedo shit is out of control.

Speaking about things I wish I didn't know, this:

MyBalls YourChin wrote:JB vs. CP thing


Only makes sense to me from posting here. FUCK I even use all the paedo lingo now.

You dirty bastards.

Here's the thing:

I'm reaching a point where I might be willing to file multiple reports with multiple official government agencies (such as the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children [NCMEC], for example) if this pedo and jailbait horseshit keeps perpetuating itself here with such alarming frequency. Unlike most of the other posters on this site, I am not some post-adolescent dipshit with no life experience. Rather, I am a full-grown man with life experience, and a well-developed sense of right and wrong.

The pedo/jailbait obsession on this site is wrong.

I'm not normally a moral activist, but this pedo/jailbait bullshit is almost enough to compel me to do something about it.

If the administrators do not eventually take action to correct this problem, then there is a possibility that I will take matters into my own hands.

This isn't an empty threat, just a fact.

The admins better start reading this thread.

STFU you faggot. You cant do jack shit.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (211.38 KiB) Viewed 4827 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (113.58 KiB) Viewed 4827 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (253.09 KiB) Viewed 4827 times

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Here's the thing:

I'm reaching a point where I might be willing to file multiple reports with multiple official government agencies (such as the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children [NCMEC], for example) if this pedo and jailbait horseshit keeps perpetuating itself here with such alarming frequency. Unlike most of the other posters on this site, I am not some post-adolescent dipshit with no life experience. Rather, I am a full-grown man with life experience, and a well-developed sense of right and wrong.

The pedo/jailbait obsession on this site is wrong.

I'm not normally a moral activist, but this pedo/jailbait bullshit is almost enough to compel me to do something about it.

If the administrators do not eventually take action to correct this problem, then there is a possibility that I will take matters into my own hands.

This isn't an empty threat, just a fact.

The admins better start reading this thread.
Youre an old ugly faggot what doesnt know jack shit. HALF the damn posters here live in Europe anyways so stfu faggot. With these empty fucking threats. Youre just butthurt and jealous. Being old doesnt mean you have experience or are knowledgeable.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest