pedos are degenerates

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Protecting vulnerable kids > your 'right' to watch porn.
Last edited by workcel on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theboss wrote:I also want to point out that if 13 year olds area allowed to have sex in Spain it is because they usually have sex with other 13 year olds. They didn't legalize it so 30 year old guys would. That's wrong 13 year old girls are not mentally ready to be fucking grown adults.


''The age of consent in Spain is 13, as specified by the Spanish Penal Code, Article 183(1). [107] [108] However, if deceit is used in gaining the consent of a minor under 16 years an individual can be charged under Article 182(1)[108] upon parental complaint.''

being 30 is not deceit brah, and it's legal for everyone to have sex with a 13 year old unless they deceive them, so I would claim they legalized it for everyone who doesn't use deceit.

theboss wrote:The problem with child porn is that it validates the ones creating it if they have people watching it, which is why it should and is illegal. And anyone watching it should be imprisoned because you're contributing to ruining a little girls life.


looking at holocaust pictures validates the holocaust, watching 3 guys 1 hammer validates violence, watching ISIS videos validates beheadings, watching people being beaten up validates brawls. I hope you never looked at any of that cause otherwise you're a legit scumbag

theboss wrote:Also18-22 year old girls are the hottest anyway. I remember my freshman year high school the girls were ugly. But by the time my senior year came around they got hot.


subjective, but you're probably trying to say ''only over 18 is hot, so under 18 is wrong bro''

theboss wrote:And it's not even an argument of who has the hottest girls high schools or colleges. It is colleges because the girls are older.


so older=hotter. also a preference one is allowed to have, I don't dispute that
Last edited by Dysfunctionalreject on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uwotm8 wrote:Strong logic over there. A MAN SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH A CHILD. So we make CP legal so molestors MAYBE will stop molesting childs. In the meanwhile,everyone has to support having childs being molested on the internet because of some sick fuck.


I agree my hysteric friend! no one should rape a child. that's correct. did you think I said rape all the children? that's not nice buddy boy :o :cry:

uwotm8 wrote:The fact you watch the video of a person being molested,means you like what you see. And that is enough proof to believe you would molest a child. Wich sick fuck can enjoy watching a child being molested other than a pedo? It's easy.


yeah, not sure if you know, but people can enjoy a fantasy about something without being absolutely disgusting people on a moral level. just because they might LIKE TO SEE that, it doesn't mean they would 100% do it unless they have no empathy whatsoever. sexual fantasies don't necessarily correlate with your morality or feelings

uwotm8 wrote:CP production and distribution IS ILLEGAL. UPLOADING VIDEOS TO INTERNET IS DISTRIBUTION AND IF LAW SAYS THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY CP ON THE INTERNET THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED,IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU SHOULD NOT VISIT A WEBSITE WHERE THEY HOST SOMETHING THAT'S ILLEGAL.


and again: I do not find myself disagreeing here. uploading cp is not a great thing to do, if it can be destroyed before it floods the internet, it's all good. all I'm saying was that no one should be locked up for viewing it when it was already on the internet UNLESS they of course paid for that shit to happen - cause that would signal involvement in the crime.

uwotm8 wrote:And i do have a problem with murder videos you fucktard. For me they could be illegal,i don't even care about them.


so you think that everyone who watched the 3 guys 1 hammer video should go to prison now, just like the people who watch CP? quite a lot people who did something very wrong according to you then :lol:



look at these evil sluts watching a man being hammered to death! they should be locked away and raped into their assholes every day. amirite?

Somebody should dox this teenage retard Dysfunctionalreject so his future employers can see that he wants CP legal and other similar subhuman traits that only a SH'er would exhibit. You deserve to have your life ruined early on, because it's clear that you will never amount to anything anyway.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:look at these evil sluts watching a man being hammered to death! they should be locked away and raped into their assholes every day. amirite?


the difference is that people who download CP are watching it not because they want to be shocked or horrified but because they're looking to get off on it. It's not like they stumbled upon it by accident. Or looked at it and felt a revulsion toward the perpetrator of the crime. This is why it's not acceptable for anyone in a civilized society.

Your porn viewing freedoms and rights are secondary from efforts to stop this shit from being made and distributed.

uwotm8 wrote:I don't know why always those pedo debates end in text of walls.

The truth is CP will always be illegal,no matter what butthurt pedos say. And they will still get their asses to jail if they visit websites that they should not for obvious reasons. :lol:

I don't know why make such hassle for busting a nut.


well, the debate started by you asking me something about CP, and I tried to reason with you which is impossible cause you are being too emotional. we can stop the debate now though, no big deal ;)

workcel wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:look at these evil sluts watching a man being hammered to death! they should be locked away and raped into their assholes every day. amirite?


the difference is that people who download CP are watching it not because they want to be shocked or horrified but because they're looking to get off on it. It's not like they stumbled upon it by accident. Or looked at it and felt a revulsion toward the perpetrator of the crime. This is why it's not acceptable for anyone in a civilized society.

Your porn viewing freedoms and rights are secondary from efforts to stop this shit from being made and distributed.


I agree that people shouldn't make these videos, I would never claim it's ok to rape a child and film it, and I also don't watch CP, just in case you thought that.

sure, some people might be shocked when seeing the 3 guys 1 hammer video, but many just get a kick out of it and there are entire sites dedicated to gore and real life violence. I honestly don't have a problem with anyone watching anything, as long as they don't do it in real life. but many seem to have a problem with people watching cp yet not these videos, which I find hypocritical.

watching something should be legal or it shouldn't, the emotional reaction shouldn't matter as an objective law.

bigfoot wrote:Somebody should dox this teenage retard Dysfunctionalreject so his future employers can see that he wants CP legal and other similar subhuman traits that only a SH'er would exhibit. You deserve to have your life ruined early on, because it's clear that you will never amount to anything anyway.


bigfoot my friend, if it's not ok to fuck teenagers then it shouldn't be ok to harass them either. stick to your principles buddy
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

Demgainz wrote:Nothing wrong with wnating to fuck 13 years fertile girl. It goes wrong when underage teens are the ONLY type you're attracted to.


How is it going wrong to be exclusive hebe or ephebo? I'm not exclusive hebe or ephebo, but it makes no sense to say that it is okay to be non-exclusively attracted to those age ranges, but not okay to be exclusively attracted to them.

No it is not normal to be attracted to girls who are still going through puberty once you're an adult. I suspect there's some sort of localized region in the brain that is responsible for this which develops as you go through puberty. If you're still attracted to 12-15 year old girls after you've completed puberty, then there IS something wrong with you. You are not normal.


You should tell that to the mental health community because they strongly disagree with you, and it's also supported by penile response studies (and basic evolutionary psychology).

2 main arguments of the pedo's here:
-point at age of consent from other countries and think it's meant for 30/40 yo perverts and not to protect teen boys of similar age.
-If you're not as sick in the head as we are, it must mean you only like women in their 40s and above. Not the 20-25 yo broads we actually mean and always mention.


You are wrong about point one because close in age exceptions already can cover those cases without flat out legalizing sex with JBs. The countries that have legal sex with JBs are not so retarded they don't know about close in age exceptions.

17 year olds pwn the living fuck out of 25 year olds and both are teleiophile range.

The only thing that mrz cares about is underage porn. That's all. Censorship of what? Now protecting teenagers from doing disasters on the web is censorship?


Whatever euphemism you want to call it by, preventing people from getting certain strings of 1s and 0s is censorship.

You're a fucking CHILD, pal. most of the pedo propagandists are in their 30s.


Nope he is 18 so not child.

Don't worry about poor people getting thrown in jail for viewing one or two CP images because a retard posted them and he was not aware of them. Police takes their good time to analyze all the data they need to verify if indeed you're watching CP because you chose so or it was just a mistake.


Which is why if it is just a mistake at the point when you see CP you want to save, you should save it with print screen to avoid leaving forensics logs on the server that you intentionally saved it :).

Yeah whatever. Could you please provide a legit argument on how about CP being illegal is censorship?


How can you possibly even argue that it isn't censorship for CP to be illegal? CP is information. CP being illegal is preventing people from legally viewing information. Preventing people from legally viewing information is censorship.

it always surprises me how pedophiles have these abstract logical arguments for their fucked up sexuality.


It always surprises me how stupid neurotypicals are.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:what's the point here though, why do you feel the need (like sacrificial lamb) to make posts about how you disagree with someone's sexual preferences? I don't really care, even if they were attracted to toddlers and babies, as long as they don't post anything definitely illegal here the hysteria isn't justified. I also doubt that mrz is attracted to this girl, lol

also yeah, I do kind of think their opinions should definitely be considered, cause they aren't as irrational and emotional about the issue like most people. it's really not hard to comprehend for me and I don't find it that murky, it's wrong to have sex with a prepubescent girl for both physical and psychological complications, it's not wrong to have sex with an adolescent girl cause these same complications don't exist in 95% cases

I think we can surely agree that banging a 5 year old would be wrong, but the difference between 15 and 18 is minuscule to non existent, right?


Why? You honestly need to know why?

Until I came to this site, I didn't even pay attention to any of this pedo/jailbait shit. But then mrz started spamming about child pornography and jailbait in nearly every thread he entered. It grew tedious. He kept trying to push his pedo agenda (yes, he did), and even tried to instruct people on how to acquire (child) pornography without being arrested.

Fuck that shit.

This pedo shit is wrong, and I hate it.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:I pretty much always had these opinions, even before I found sluthate or even puahate. when I was 14 I was ready to have sex, so there would've been nothing wrong with an older woman ''taking advantage of me'' I figure.

but for some reason guys like sacrificial lamb need to make some big deal out of teenage sexuality and almost compare adolescents to toddlers. do you guys honestly think you weren't ''able'' to have sex with a person over 18 when you were under 18 either?

pedo propaganda is also something different, the only thing that mrz promotes is abolishment of censorship and a lower age of consent. at no point did he say that it should be legal to film yourself fucking little kids or that the AOC should be prohibited.


You are deliberately exaggerating in order to win an argument.

I'm saying that 13-year-old girls who fuck adult men on camera will eventually become mentally fucked up, and have serious difficulty in pair bonding with a man. I stand by that statement. Any underage girl who fucks grown men on camera will always be damaged goods, and will probably be unable to maintain a healthy and stable monogamous relationship.

Relationships in western nations are messed up enough already. There's no need to make them worse.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
bigfoot wrote:
Big fat lie you litte scrotum licker. Tell me what is your age right now and when you found puahate mr. edgy?


I'm 18 and I found puahate at 15. at 14 I still didn't think it's wrong for teen girls to have sex with older guys, I don't really understand your overly emotional logic.


Ok, this point explains a lot of what you're saying.

You're 18-years-old.

You're looking at this issue through the eyes of a teenager.

Don't believe me? Ask most 30-year-olds if they are smarter and more self-aware now, or if they were more so at age 18. Age and life experience drastically changes the way that you view things. Please believe me when I say this.

mrz is 25-years-old, and Brian_Peppers is around age 37/38. They are much older than you are, and do not have the luxury of adolescent ignorance that you have.

Trust me when I say that your mental state will drastically change in less than 10 years. It's inevitable.

You only see images on the Internet, and don't understand the ramifications of what you see....probably because you're a teenager who grew up on the Internet.

The ISIS videos are a public record of war crimes committed against humanity. For the sake of perspective, it's important that we are able to see them.

Child pornography is different. Underage kids who are transitioning into puberty are being sexually abused, and adult men are sexually gratifying themselves to images of this abuse.

And don't say it's not abuse.

Almost every single one of these underage girls will regret having these images of themselves on the Internet by the time they reach age 30.

Time changes perspective.

uwotm8 wrote:
mrz wrote:
How can you possibly even argue that it isn't censorship for CP to be illegal? CP is information. CP being illegal is preventing people from legally viewing information. Preventing people from legally viewing information is censorship.

It always surprises me how stupid neurotypicals are.

:lol:

What information do you get from porn? The average color of a vagina? Right to my sig,fucking low-IQ dumbass.


Porn is information. Nobody seriously disagrees with this.

Why? You honestly need to know why?

Until I came to this site, I didn't even pay attention to any of this pedo/jailbait shit. But then mrz started spamming about child pornography and jailbait in nearly every thread he entered. It grew tedious. He kept trying to push his pedo agenda (yes, he did), and even tried to instruct people on how to acquire (child) pornography without being arrested.

Fuck that shit.

This pedo shit is wrong, and I hate it.


Why is it wrong to look at CP and have sex with JBs that are legal in Germany?

I'm saying that 13-year-old girls who fuck adult men on camera will eventually become mentally fucked up, and have serious difficulty in pair bonding with a man. I stand by that statement. Any underage girl who fucks grown men on camera will always be damaged goods, and will probably be unable to maintain a healthy and stable monogamous relationship.


Sacrificial lamb, society doesn't care about monogamous relationships anymore you are an oldcel. Humans were never really meant to be monogamous in the first place, human male testicular size reveals that females sleep around and it's obviously genetically advantageous for males to. Monogamous relationships are not something to be seen as ideal, that notion is from religion and religion is bullshit. Lol damaged goods, man you sound like a rabid conservative religious fundamentalist.

dysfunctionalreject, don't be bothered by sacrificial lambs pseudo-patronization of you, you are objectively more intelligent than he is.

And don't say it's not abuse.


A lot of it is and a lot of it isn't. A lot of the porn on Tor is abusive, but there is also a lot of self produced JB porn that isn't abusive, and not all of the JB porn on Tor is abusive.

The ISIS videos are a public record of war crimes committed against humanity. For the sake of perspective, it's important that we are able to see them.

Child pornography is different. Underage kids who are transitioning into puberty are being sexually abused, and adult men are sexually gratifying themselves to images of this abuse.


This makes clear that it is the effect rather than the cause that really bothers you. You don't care if people look at the ISIS videos because in your mind nobody gets gratification from them (certainly many people do, even sexual gratification). It is taking pleasure in abuse that fundamentally bothers you, whereas it really doesn't bother me at all, I see no reason why people shouldn't be allowed to take pleasure in abuse, I only think people should not abuse.

And since it is the state of finding pleasure in abuse that you loathe rather than the act of viewing abuse in itself, your qualm is not really with the act of child pornography viewing at all, but rather is with the pleasure some people derive from it. Essentially it is pedophiles (or whatever other banned sexual trait) that you dislike simply for existing, regardless of if they use CP or not, and you merely have turned CP into a beacon for detecting these people and then cloaked it in pseudoscience and religion to justify it.

I think I start to fully appreciate what my friend said when he told me propaganda is not to brainwash people, but rather is for people to justify their behaviors to themselves.

mrz wrote:How can you possibly even argue that it isn't censorship for CP to be illegal? CP is information. CP being illegal is preventing people from legally viewing information. Preventing people from legally viewing information is censorship.

Image
Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informati ... y_approach

From the stance of information theory, information is taken as an ordered sequence of symbols from an alphabet, say an input alphabet χ, and an output alphabet ϒ. Information processing consists of an input-output function that maps any input sequence from χ into an output sequence from ϒ. The mapping may be probabilistic or deterministic. It may have memory or be memoryless.

socloseto6ft wrote:
mrz wrote:How can you possibly even argue that it isn't censorship for CP to be illegal? CP is information. CP being illegal is preventing people from legally viewing information. Preventing people from legally viewing information is censorship.

Image
Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best


I also view information by punching you in the face. It enables me to learn how much punishment you can take.

Assault and battery is still illegal though.

You know, I've never used the ignore function in my entire life. I've been on the Internet since the 1990's, and I've never used the ignore function even once.....until today. The pedophiles hit my limit.

If I have to ignore half the fucking site, in order to make the other half actually functional...then I'll do it. So far, my ignore list only has a few pedos on it....but if you keep quoting pedophiles, socloseto6ft, then I'll eventually add you to the ignore list as well. You're not interesting enough for me to listen to if you otherwise hinder the functionality of this site.

Remember, semantic arguments are the only arguments that pedophiles have. They always lose the moral high ground.

And for the record, I have no problem with offending the oh-so-delicate sensibilities of pedophiles who feel like their precious "free speech" rights are being trampled. Boo-fucking-hoo.

"Censorship", lol. :lol:

Bitches about people quoting me. Quotes me when he quotes them.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:I also view information by punching you in the face. It enables me to learn how much punishment you can take.

Assault and battery is still illegal though.

You know, I've never used the ignore function in my entire life. I've been on the Internet since the 1990's, and I've never used the ignore function even once.....until today. The pedophiles hit my limit.

If I have to ignore half the fucking site, in order to make the other half actually functional...then I'll do it. So far, my ignore list only has a few pedos on it....but if you keep quoting pedophiles, socloseto6ft, then I'll eventually add you to the ignore list as well. You're not interesting enough for me to listen to if you otherwise hinder the functionality of this site.

Remember, semantic arguments are the only arguments that pedophiles have. They always lose the moral high ground.

And for the record, I have no problem with offending the oh-so-delicate sensibilities of pedophiles who feel like their precious "free speech" rights are being trampled. Boo-fucking-hoo.

"Censorship", lol. :lol:

I'm not sure what your point is, are you bitching simply because I quoted him or did you forget to read the text under the gif and think I agree with him?

socloseto6ft wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:I also view information by punching you in the face. It enables me to learn how much punishment you can take.

Assault and battery is still illegal though.

You know, I've never used the ignore function in my entire life. I've been on the Internet since the 1990's, and I've never used the ignore function even once.....until today. The pedophiles hit my limit.

If I have to ignore half the fucking site, in order to make the other half actually functional...then I'll do it. So far, my ignore list only has a few pedos on it....but if you keep quoting pedophiles, socloseto6ft, then I'll eventually add you to the ignore list as well. You're not interesting enough for me to listen to if you otherwise hinder the functionality of this site.

Remember, semantic arguments are the only arguments that pedophiles have. They always lose the moral high ground.

And for the record, I have no problem with offending the oh-so-delicate sensibilities of pedophiles who feel like their precious "free speech" rights are being trampled. Boo-fucking-hoo.

"Censorship", lol. :lol:

I'm not sure what your point is, are you mad simply because I quoted him or did you forget to read the text under the gif and are thinking I agree with him?


Stop being deliberately obtuse.

Child pornography is "information"? Preventing people from watching child pornography is "censorship"? Bitch, please. You're applauding those bullshit semantic arguments, and pretending surprise when I object?

Get the fuck outta here, you disingenuous twat. Just fuck off with that shit.

Can you fucking read faggot?

socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best


In case you don't get it, I'm applauding the stupidity of his argument you degenerate.

socloseto6ft wrote:Can you fucking read faggot?

socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best
socloseto6ft wrote:Bra-fucking-vo, I'm at a loss for words, I've read some stupid shit in my life and this is definitely up there, at the very top among the best of the fucking best


In case you don't get it, I'm applauding the stupidity of his argument you degenerate.


Ok, I'm actually embarrassed. I completely misunderstood the context of what you wrote. I'll admit it; you were right and I was wrong.

I apologize.

If I make a program that takes an input text and an input stream of ascii characters, I can theoretically have the program utilize a thesaurus such that each sequential word of the input text is replaced with an equivalent word from the thesaurus starting with the character of the same position in the input stream. When I make the input text the Bible, and the stream of ascii characters an ascii encoded CP file, the output will be a telling of the Bible that intrinsically has CP encoded into it, such that the CP cannot be separated from the telling of the Bible without fundamentally destroying that specific telling of the story of the Bible.

You are literally telling me it is not censorship to prevent me from publishing the Bible in my own words, you are just too stupid to realize it.

note: to have a 100% chance of successful encoding, the language utilized would need to have each discrete concept pointed to by at least one verbal pointer for each ascii character.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 1 guest