Change the sitename...

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Adam_lanza wrote:its a good name, we should hate sluts.

Lol no. Why hate sluts? Because u can't get any?

Change it to shittyadvice.com
Image

kill em all wrote:
Adam_lanza wrote:its a good name, we should hate sluts.

Lol no. Why hate sluts? Because u can't get any?

Change it to shittyadvice.com



We have to suffer because of sluts.

high inhib whiteknighting faggots :lol: :lol:
"mimimimi this sites name is offending the beloved and truely innocent female gender. women are no sluts, they are just experiencing themselves sexually and we as men should fully support them in whatever they do. please change this sites name to something non-offending ASAP or i will have to beat you with my fedora."
Image

anybody who likes the name "sluthate" is a complete moron :lol:

"Oooh I'm ugly as shit and I'm autistic, so 6+ women don't fuck me. I hate all of them soooo much. waaaaaaaaah waaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaah"
The Angel of SlutRates
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

fucking normalphags don't know what it is to suffer because of sluts. It's not that they don't want, but that we are trash for them only because we don't look like chads. They don't care for our personality, but only looks. Everyone who says something else hasn't understood anything and will and as a cuckold. Fucking morons having over 4000 posts but still havent understood anything about feminism and this slut culture.

yeah just [email protected] those faggots who dont understand how modern sluts (aka most western females) have totally destroyed the sexual marketplace for all sub7 men :lol:

I understand women perfectly... that's why I don't waste time hating them :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you bluepill idiots suggest instead— freaking Islam? Going back to traditionalism, where you're basically a slave to your wife?

Idiots :D

bulletsflyingby wrote:I understand women perfectly... that's why I don't waste time hating them :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you bluepill idiots suggest instead— freaking Islam? Going back to traditionalism, where you're basically a slave to your wife?

Idiots :D


Stop with your childish insults. This law could be established without Islam. Bluepill feminist supporter.

This website could be profitable if it changed its name to shittyadvice.com

bulletsflyingby wrote:I understand women perfectly... that's why I don't waste time hating them :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you bluepill idiots suggest instead— freaking Islam? Going back to traditionalism, where you're basically a slave to your wife?

Idiots :D

dont ever use the word bluepill again you fucking whiteknight :lol:

germanDream wrote:dont ever use the word bluepill again you fucking whiteknight :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're an idiot if you think whining about women is anything but useless :D
The real redpill is that traditionalism is a slave camp for men.

The only good option for men is:

1) Be attractive
2) Fuck whomever you please

Everything else is bluepill fantasies and delusions

bulletsflyingby wrote:
germanDream wrote:dont ever use the word bluepill again you fucking whiteknight :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're an idiot if you think whining about women is anything but useless :D
The real redpill is that traditionalism is a slave camp for men.

The only good option for men is:

1) Be attractive
2) Fuck whomever you please

Everything else is bluepill fantasies and delusions


Most people won't be really attractive. No matter what they do. And why do we have to go under surgeries? Under a lefort III because of some 5/10 whore? Do you find it good that we have to suffer? At least with morals and ethics incels could get wifes and they were loyal. Even if it was forced.

Adam_lanza wrote:Most people won't be really attractive. No matter what they do.

That's why they invented nooses :D

Adam_lanza wrote: And why do they have to go under surgeries? Under a lefort III because of some whore?

If that's what it takes

Adam_lanza wrote: Do you find it good that we have to suffer?

good, bad... who cares?

Adam_lanza wrote: At least with morals and ethics incels could get wifes and they were loyal.

This is bluepill. Your wife will fantasise about fucking hotter men nearby, and if by some miracle she doesn't... it's because there are too many risks involved.

And she will not be attracted to you, if you're ugly. You will have to earn sex from her. Just LOL

That's why they invented nooses


So you're saying all sub8's ( including you ) should kill themselves because women find anything under a 8 subhuman? Can you support feminists more?

This is bluepill. Your wife will fantasise about fucking hotter men nearby, and if by some miracle she doesn't... it's because there are too many risks involved.

And she will not be attracted to you, if you're ugly. You will have to earn sex from her. Just LOL


Sluts would fantasise even if they are with Chads. I don't care if they wouldnt find me attractive. At least I'm fucking them and they are not cuckolding me. This is what counts.

I'm gonna delete my account pretty soon if the name isn't changed. Guess the name is never changing now :lol:
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

I don't really mind the name anymore, but i think if it were changed the word 'hate' should still be in the title.

Adam_lanza wrote:So you're saying all sub8's ( including you ) should kill themselves because women find anything under a 8 subhuman? Can you support feminists more?

Google the word hyperbole :D
If you're incel, and you have no hope of ever reaching at least 6/10 if not 6.5 or 7, then yeah... suicide's a good option.

lol @ feminism... it's a delusional ideology, for very similar reasons.

Adam_lanza wrote:Sluts would fantasise even if they are with Chads. I don't care if they wouldnt find me attractive. At least I'm fucking them and they are not cuckolding me. This is what counts.

You're fucking a woman who doesn't even find you attractive. She's just lying there like a dead fish, while you weakly pump your incel dick inside of her... might as well buy a sexdoll :lol:

Not to mention that you have to be "on your best behaviour" if you want to actually have sex with her. Running around like a puppy, doing chores for her... that's what white knights do.

Meanwhile, my future self is fucking your wife while you're at work.

If you're incel, and you have no hope of ever reaching at least 6/10 if not 6.5 or 7, then yeah... suicide's a good option.

lol @ feminism... it's a delusional ideology, for very similar reasons.


6/10 is still trash for women. Average or ugly guys will reach never 7 if they aren't fat without surgeries. Do you find it reasonable that an average guy must visit a surgeon for a whale or average girl which didnt do anything and you will have to beta provide for her? You're an cuckold retard if you think this is right.


ou're fucking a woman who doesn't even find you attractive. She's just lying there like a dead fish, while you weakly pump your incel dick inside of her... might as well buy a sexdoll :lol:

Not to mention that you have to be "on your best behaviour" if you want to actually have sex with her. Running around like a puppy, doing chores for her... that's what white knights do.

Meanwhile, my future self is fucking your wife while you're at work.


You don't know anything about ltr's. After years the looks are meaningless. The wife is attracted to you only at the beginning. I don't find average women attractive. I would still fuck them, what's with women? They find only MM's and Chads hot. This isnt my problem, if they dont find me attractive, because I'm born like that.

Meanwhile, my future self is fucking your wife while you're at work.


nice joke. I will never have a wife btw.

Adam_lanza wrote:6/10 is still trash for women.

Only if you're using a "normalfag" scale.
On the sluthate scale, a 6/10 is good. Not great, but good.

Adam_lanza wrote:Do you find it reasonable that an average guy must visit a surgeon for a whale or average girl which didnt do anything and you will have to beta provide for her? You're an cuckold retard if you think this is right.

"Reasonable" "right" "fair" "just"
very bluepill concepts :D

this is just how reality works, boyo

Adam_lanza wrote:You don't know anything about ltr's. After years the looks are meaningless.

Delusional

Adam_lanza wrote: The wife is attracted to you only at the beginning.

If you're an unattractive man, she pretends to madly love you in the beginning to "trap" you.
For someone who throws around the word "cuck" a lot, you sure think like one :D

Adam_lanza wrote:I don't find average women attractive. I would still fuck them

Men have lower standards

Only if you're using a "normalfag" scale.
On the sluthate scale, a 6/10 is good. Not great, but good.


No, SH rating is the real rating.

"Reasonable" "good" "fair" "just"
very bluepill concepts :D

this is just how reality works, boyo

Don't you have any arguments?
Delusional

No arguments & cope

f you're an unattractive man, she pretends to madly love you in the beginning to "trap" you.
For someone who throws around the word "cuck" a lot, you sure think like one :D


Not related to my statement

Men have lower standards


Do you know why?

Adam_lanza wrote:
Only if you're using a "normalfag" scale.
On the sluthate scale, a 6/10 is good. Not great, but good.


No, SH rating is the real rating.

6/10 non-aspie can get laid with 5's and below.

Adam_lanza wrote:
"Reasonable" "good" "fair" "just"
very bluepill concepts :D

this is just how reality works, boyo

Don't you have any arguments?

The "argument" is that these terms are meaningless.
Reality doesn't give a shit whether something is fair or not

Adam_lanza wrote:
Delusional

No arguments & cope

Claiming that looks don't matter in a relationship = STRATOSPHERIC coping :lol:

Adam_lanza wrote:
f you're an unattractive man, she pretends to madly love you in the beginning to "trap" you.
For someone who throws around the word "cuck" a lot, you sure think like one :D


Not related to my statement

Completely related. That's why married men have the best sex of their lives before and shortly after marriage.
After that, the wife doesn't need to pretend. Think harder, boyo

Adam_lanza wrote:
Men have lower standards

Do you know why?

I do. Doesn't matter

6/10 non-aspie can get laid with 5's and below.


Is your brain amputated? Didn't you say it's bad for women if they don't find the partner attractive? Even average girls have high standards and don't find 6's attractive.

The "argument" is that these terms are meaningless.
Reality doesn't give a shit whether something is fair or not


For me it's not meaningless that I've to suffer because of sluts you retarded beta.

Claiming that looks don't matter in a relationship = STRATOSPHERIC coping


I didn't say that. Your statement wasn't related to my.

Completely related. That's why married men have the best sex of their lives before and shortly after marriage.
After that, the wife doesn't need to pretend. Think harder, boyo


This is broscience. Women have sub7 husbands and they cuck their husbands with a Chad which gives them the best sex in their life. I think you know how good sex is related to looks.

Adam_lanza wrote:Even average girls have high standards and don't find 6's attractive.

not even close to true.

for example, I (during a pua phase) got laid with 4/10's and below.
not trying to brag, they were pretty unattractive. point is, if you aim down 1-2 points you'll do fine.

Adam_lanza wrote:For me it's not meaningless that I've to suffer because of sluts you retarded beta.

Nobody gives a shit about your suffering :lol:

Adam_lanza wrote:
Completely related. That's why married men have the best sex of their lives before and shortly after marriage.
After that, the wife doesn't need to pretend. Think harder, boyo


This is broscience. Women have sub7 husbands and they cuck their husbands with a Chad which gives them the best sex in their life. I think you know how good sex is related to looks.

...you didn't even understand what I wrote, did you
poor reading comprehension is probably one of dem asperger's symptoms :D
Last edited by bulletsflyingby on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

i agree about a new name ----------->SHITTY ADVICE
sluthate is so pathetic and cringeworthy.
it gives the idea, that everything we discuss here, aesthetics, nutrition, rate me etc, are all done in the name of women. fucking lol losers.

this site is about self improvement. women are just a part of it, so they dont deserve the main name.
Last edited by monkeycel on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest