Change the sitename...

Suggestions for board features and changes.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
monkeycel wrote:this site is about self improvement.

laugh and cope as much as you want, there are a lot of people here, who have leraned a lot of things and they are having proper skin care, nutrition, body game, and some of them are even having surgery. there are a lot of depressed people here who procastinate because they are to exhausted by life to even start, but theere are also others who are doing something. i came here specifically to laugh and to learn aesthetics. how women spend their time, its not my problem.

lots of autism in this thread. I agree OP.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

Agree on a new name. Sluthate makes literally no sense as all the members here want to do... is become a man-slut. So it's okay for men to sloot around but god forbid women do it? No WK. It's just cringe worthy. Makes the whole forum look like a bunch of whiny babies who cannot get laid.

Although, I do agree that the name is quite striking. Shittyadvice would not attract people the way sluthate does, it's just far too intriguing (that's what lead me here too).
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

slut hate is great name

be honest with yourself:

blue pill fantasy success > red pill

^
search your hearts, you know it is the truth
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions