RSD IS OFFICALLY EXPOSED FOR FAKE INFIELDS GTFIH!!!

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

beta wrote:
slaya wrote:
And its about mother fuckin they slipped up. They are the biggest dating company out there, This could serious damage them. Obviously they will probably never go out of business because people are still stupid and blind, just look at guys like torero and daniel blake who have followers despite being caught red handed. But this will definitely deter any potential customers/fangirls if it manages to get out. This pathetic pieces of human trash need to be locked up. They ruined alot of lives, FUCK THEM!


No, nothing here constitutes hard proof. Julien Blanc and Jeffy have already done way more damage to RSD's reputation than any post on this forum.
it pretty hard to me but okay whatever helps you cope buddy boyo. :lol: :lol:

ADMIN or MOD, STICKY THIS SHIT FUCK DAMMIT. ....... please and tank you. :-D

Brimstone wrote:
slaya wrote:THE WAR IS OVER INCELS, THE MENACE KNOWN AS RSD HAS BEEN SLAIN!!!! THE DAY MAY COME WHEN THE STRENGTH OF INCELs fail and they SLAY BUT IT IS NOT OF THIS DAY, THIS DAY WE FURIOUSLY JERK OFF TO PORN HUB AND BANG ASIAN HOOKERS, HURAH HURAH!!! (brave heart and lord of the rings war shouts ensue.)


TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INCELDOM NEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

THE TYRANNY OF RSD IS OVER, FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brimstone wrote:Beta is a RSD Shill. Suck a dick in hell beta


LOL. I appreciate your comments Brimstone.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

beta wrote:
Brimstone wrote:Beta is a RSD Shill. Suck a dick in hell beta


LOL. I appreciate your comments Brimstone.


Your welcome... faggot.

STICKY FUCK DAMMIT, STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKY!....... Please and thank you. :-)

Welcome to 2008.

Nobody fucking cares about RSD anymore.

Oh, and the "proof" is lame as fuck. I bet it's some new obscure PUA trying to make a name for himself.

Anal prolapse wrote:Welcome to 2008.

Nobody fucking cares about RSD anymore.

Oh, and the "proof" is lame as fuck. I bet it's some new obscure PUA trying to make a name for himself.


Nope RSD is still a very relevant force in the pua community they are bigger than ever now.

slaya wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Welcome to 2008.

Nobody fucking cares about RSD anymore.

Oh, and the "proof" is lame as fuck. I bet it's some new obscure PUA trying to make a name for himself.


Nope RSD is still a very relevant force in the pua community they are bigger than ever now.

whatever, maybe in the USA they are

but anyway, that "proof" sucks, try telling that in public and they would easily get out of trouble with common sense and some Jewish tongue twisting

If you ruin RSD, I won't have any more wings
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

slaya wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Welcome to 2008.

Nobody fucking cares about RSD anymore.

Oh, and the "proof" is lame as fuck. I bet it's some new obscure PUA trying to make a name for himself.


Nope RSD is still a very relevant force in the pua community they are bigger than ever now.


True. Today they are four times larger than Love Systems (their next closest rival) and according to reported revenue the company is the ONLY pick up/date coaching company that makes over 25 million annually.

You guys realize there's a good side to RSD and other PUA sources right? Pua is a good way to meet guy friends and acquire social connections. This means you can meet women through social circle.

If you are a friendless adult who lives in a cave, you can go onto RSDnation and literally meet 10 guy friends who are into self improvement and who probably have other friends you can meet aswell. This means you can meet CHICKS. Im not saying the scammers are goodim just saying that the pua sphere is a useful tool if you know how to use it right.

beta wrote:
slaya wrote:
Nope RSD is still a very relevant force in the pua community they are bigger than ever now.


True. Today they are four times larger than Love Systems (their next closest rival) and according to reported revenue the company is the ONLY pick up/date coaching company that makes over 25 million annually.

Do you have any source for the "reported revenue"?

Anal prolapse wrote:
beta wrote:
True. Today they are four times larger than Love Systems (their next closest rival) and according to reported revenue the company is the ONLY pick up/date coaching company that makes over 25 million annually.

Do you have any source for the "reported revenue"?


http://www.zoominfo.com/c/Real-Social-Dynamics-Inc/62407798

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:You guys realize there's a good side to RSD and other PUA sources right? Pua is a good way to meet guy friends and acquire social connections. This means you can meet women through social circle.

If you are a friendless adult who lives in a cave, you can go onto RSDnation and literally meet 10 guy friends who are into self improvement and who probably have other friends you can meet aswell. This means you can meet CHICKS. Im not saying the scammers are goodim just saying that the pua sphere is a useful tool if you know how to use it right.



That is absolute horseshit. Most PUA dorks have zero female friends and the few that do have fugly chick friends. You are better off kissing the ass of a promoter or someone that is in the entertainment industry, you'd meet a lot more girls and of higher quality.

BrassKnuckles wrote:
Tall Tan and ugly wrote:You guys realize there's a good side to RSD and other PUA sources right? Pua is a good way to meet guy friends and acquire social connections. This means you can meet women through social circle.

If you are a friendless adult who lives in a cave, you can go onto RSDnation and literally meet 10 guy friends who are into self improvement and who probably have other friends you can meet aswell. This means you can meet CHICKS. Im not saying the scammers are goodim just saying that the pua sphere is a useful tool if you know how to use it right.



That is absolute horseshit. Most PUA dorks have zero female friends and the few that do have fugly chick friends. You are better off kissing the ass of a promoter or someone that is in the entertainment industry, you'd meet a lot more girls and of higher quality.


Have you actually winged or is this just a generalization?

Super obvious that the women they picked up with infields were just paid models. You have to be fucking retarded to think otherwise.
Image
Image

dsar9012 wrote:Super obvious that the women they picked up with infields were just paid models. You have to be fucking retarded to think otherwise.


It is hilarious that guys need further evidence then this when it is plain and clear that at least some of the girls are the very same chicks in other videos. If you cannot tell by the face shape of the blonde, for example, then you are an idiot. It is also true that the girl that I found on Instagram that was or is with Luke has been in at least in one of his videos.

If someone can't put 2 and 2 together that is their issue.

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:
BrassKnuckles wrote:

That is absolute horseshit. Most PUA dorks have zero female friends and the few that do have fugly chick friends. You are better off kissing the ass of a promoter or someone that is in the entertainment industry, you'd meet a lot more girls and of higher quality.


Have you actually winged or is this just a generalization?


Met enough guys to know that the vast majority get into pickup because they do not have access to girls to begin with. Like I said if you are gonna go the social circle route, you are better of kissing the asses of some guys that have the girls.

Everybody knows 99% of pua infield is fake. It's ultimately all about LMS like we talk about. The big thing is where you fall on the hierarchy.
Image

soho wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRJoPCM0IU


such video/ such documents don't proof anything, fact is I can write similar bullshit and insert the RSD logo
on the other way we know very well that all puas are charlatans and the pua concept is a scam to make money from incels

Fabie wrote:
soho wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRJoPCM0IU


such video/ such documents don't proof anything, fact is I can write similar bullshit and insert the RSD logo
on the other way we know very well that all puas are charlatans and the pua concept is a scam to make money from incels



its was a fake doc, it pretty obvious with the shit grammar.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests