SRS thread, rate my Arab cock

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

CubanScorpio wrote:I give you 9/10, not too big and it looks very suckable, I'd give that cock head lots of attention with my tongue and mouth and swallow all the prize you give me. Not gay btw but orally bi-curious.

Totally not gay

CubanScorpio wrote:I give you 9/10, not too big and it looks very suckable, I'd give that cock head lots of attention with my tongue and mouth and swallow all the prize you give me. Not gay btw but orally bi-curious.

Thanks bruv, no homo.
I knew that Joshua fag was coping. Not going to lie, but it feels good to cockmog this site.

Ronny wrote:

Thanks bruv, no homo.
I knew that Joshua fag was coping. Not going to lie, but it feels good to cockmog this site.

What are your stats you homo?
You think you're bigger than my 7x6?

inceljoshua wrote:
Ronny wrote:
Thanks bruv, no homo.

What are your stats you homo?
You think you're bigger than my 7x6?

Don't have a tape measure or ruler around so havnt really bothered to measure exatly, but yeah I think I might be as big if not slightly bigger than y'all punk ass. Not to mention my ultra aesthetic knob.

Return to Rate Me