This forum advocates violence against women.

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

animal lover wrote:You are fucking disgusting.

I'll drink you under the table then I'll piss on you, you pro-shitcunt faggot.

I don't really advocate it, I just honestly don't care because women are horrible scum. sorry, can't change my feelings about that, women piss me off.

This is part of the reason I'm so reluctant to post here.

Fuck any kind of rape or violence against women. Why the fuck is the background of this forum bloody?
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

doinroids wrote:I advocate violence against everyone

This.

Violence isn't the best solution, but it is the final one.

Imma kill all you niggas.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

come at me faggot :pistodouble: :uzi:
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

i take like forever to answer pms

n-nice

Lefortus wrote:who the fucks cares?
i would lmfao if i ever saw a woman getting raped on the street

rape is pretty funny

doinroids wrote:I advocate violence against everyone

Me too. If someone pisses you off, you should be allowed to punch them.

Humanity was based around dominance and violence. Things simply get solved with violence, this has been proven (WWI, WWII, Iraq War, social pecking order, etc etc).

women shouldn't bitch about equal rights, then complain when they get punched for doing something wrong... I think it'll only make them stronger actually.

See, throughout mankind, we've always viewed females as the "weaker species", whether this is true or not is debatable I guess, but the point is, we've gone soft on them. And what have we ended up with? Women who can hardly lift 20lbs, and run as fast as us.

I say, if we treat them as equals, like they've bitched about for so long, we should be able to hit them. Eventually they will toughen up and be on our level jsut like they wanted.
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

HARAKIRI wrote:Guys unrelated but a gay guy slapped my ass what do I do?

Admit you like that shit and move the fuck on with your life. Faggot.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
HARAKIRI wrote:Guys unrelated but a gay guy slapped my ass what do I do?

I can always rely on you MyBalls.

HARAKIRI wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:

I've grown rather fond of you AIDS, so I'm going to kill you second-to-last.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
HARAKIRI wrote:

I've grown rather fond of you AIDS, so I'm going to kill you second-to-last.

Thanks bro.

I hate all violence. Strength without justice is violence. Justice without strength is inability. We just should sink all the evil in his own blood without any hesitation.
Elliot Rodger's henchman crew
Leaving a basement is a waste of time for sub8 crew

violence is good. you obviously need to attack people you don't like.

Liking/don't liking means shit. More important is do i respect someone or not - 4 his attitude

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:I don't really advocate it, I just honestly don't care because women are horrible scum. sorry, can't change my feelings about that, women piss me off.

This. We have a right to hate horrible parasites, do we not? I don't really advocate violence against them but I am indifferent and don't feel pity for women that experience it. Men experience violence too, so I don't understand why women should get special sympathy and support
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.
Next

Return to White Knighting