I FOUND THE REAL GREENSBORO JOCK GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Emil King wrote:FUCKING LOL ITS HIM

http://hacktheentrepreneur.com/podcast/jay-gould/

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

this is it. looks = money = status

someone sticky this already

Holy shit! The Greensboro Jock is a multimillionaire!

http://jaygould.com/what-happened-when- ... n-dollars/
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

heilsa wrote:
Jay Gould is the co-founder at Yashi. He also invests in tech startups with his wife through their fund, Gould Ventures.

http://jaygould.com/

Here’s What Happened When I Made My First Ten Million Dollars
Posted on February 18, 2014 by Jay Gould — 9 Comments

fuckin lol

is this the same person? is this real life?

MOST REDPILL SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN

LOL IF YOU THINK NERDS WILL BE YOUR BOSS ONE DAY
LOOKS = LIFE

Jesus christ, this dude is an entrepreneurial machine. He should give lectures on here about how to make big bucks without leaving your basement - the perfect occupation for ugly aspie sluthaters

In our first year of business we generated $750,000 in sales with no employees and no investors. We were profitable with a 50% gross profit and my wife and I made a couple hundred grand in personal income.

geneticdetermination wrote:wtf you mean this guy? uploads/imgur/ZGpjyTZ.jpg

he turned into an ugly manlet wTF? it cant be him

It's a 'good pic'... bright sun light, squinting, seemingly mouthing something (talking), in his physical prime.

You can't even see his eyes in the pic due to the shadows and squinting, his face isn't front on, his head posture is flattering in the pic. It was years ago (15-ish I think) when he was likely on roids.

You can't tell his height in the pic...don't see why it's surprising he's 5'10. Also it shouldn't be surprising he doesn't look as good/dom/masculine in other pics, especially since it's been 15 years, he's aged and likely doesn't workout anymore.

Also as for the other user saying about his hair...his blonde hair was clearly dyed.

How he must feel after all those years of seeing his jock face circulating the Internet:

Also here him in motion and talking, indeed looks like eminem:
(Nerds seem to work for his software company now too)

Last edited by High-T-slayer on Sat May 09, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PJGoodwater wrote:Still has a great thick NW0 in his mid thirties

supreme slayer genes
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

His company is worth 14.1 million dollars..

Jock to multimillionaire this guy wins at life

After lurking I had to register to say holyyy fuck

It's too perfect

LOL @ retards saying he isn't good-looking now.

He would fucking DESTROY these lil BITCHES without any money. Hot girls want MALES not androgynous freaks like hlim and orb. There's no question about it.

heilsa wrote:Image

I can't believe that shit, you couldn't make this story up. :lol:
Should silence all red pill doubters.

FUCKING LOL
SOMEONE needs to MESSAGE him and tell him that He is known as the ultimate Chad here

wsolki wrote:
heilsa wrote:Image

I can't believe that shit, you couldn't make this story up. :lol:
Should silence all red pill doubters.

FUCKING PERFECT

LOL though at his wife.

:pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :rambo: :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:
Last edited by davidopryski on Sat May 09, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaw/chin is EVERYTHING
A chin makes the man. What a fookin slayer
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (109.26 KiB) Viewed 1620 times

davidopryski wrote:
Emil King wrote:FUCKING LOL
SOMEONE needs to MESSAGE him and tell him that He is known as the ultimate Chad here

What should be done?
https://twitter.com/jaygould?lang=en

He needs to know that he is basically worshipped here.

Maybe come do a q and a. I'm sure he will be down for it .

He needs to tell us his slayer stories from back in HS

Lmao I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. I feel like I just met a celebrity. This also proves lms theory.

Rawrasaurus wrote:The blonde pic we admire was from around 2000 i think most of these early pictures are from 97 when he was in jersey playing there, he also hides his arms in his recent pics for the tattoos i guess
Oh how the mighy have fallen

On Jay gould insta just for further confirmation.

if you dont reach gould standard you are not a human

also, lol@ the video of him where it shows people working in his company, all of them look like video game incel nerds while the head boss is a masculine former college football jock

just LOL. we NEED TO GET GOULD ON HERE.

SOMEONE MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO MONTAGE TRIBUTE TO GOULD

PJGoodwater wrote:also, lol@ the video of him where it shows people working in his company, all of them look like video game incel nerds while the head boss is a masculine former college football jock

just LOL. we NEED TO GET GOULD ON HERE.

SOMEONE MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO MONTAGE TRIBUTE TO GOULD

LOL @ YOU FUCKING LOSERS THINKING YOU'LL BE A CEO ONE DAY AND RUN STATUS/MONEY GAME !LOL!

I seriously cannot get over this. I had always wondered where the Greensboro jock ended up. I always assumed he probably just became an average workcel, got fat, maybe a few kids. But NOPE, the dude is a fucking MULTIMILLIONAIRE BUSINESS OWNER.

seriously unbelievable. Being a handsome jock is everything.

He's bound to find out about this thread from someone doing a Jay Gould search eventuallly. :lol:
Last edited by davidopryski on Sat May 09, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice