SH opinion on euro refugee crisis

Societal problems, economics, etc.

Sorry if repost

Will it be a bunch of robust, or at least low inhibition dark triad ethnics cucking the limp dicked neckbearded natives?

I wish Hitler had one and threw all the ethnics like me into gas chambers

If safety is the issue then when they all arrive in Europe. Why are a lot of them at calais

All immigrants here in Sweden they look so out of place,i really feel sorry for them. Ugly fucks. Zero aesthetics. The fuck they are coming here? Most of them fucking their hands 24/7 , no chance with hot euro/swedish girls.

I think that only a minority of muslims with their wives (imported from their shit countries) in burqas live better. That sex slave style, you know...

Also, trying to be as less racist as possible, but their kids are soooo... uh ugly?

Ceran wrote:Sorry if repost

Will it be a bunch of robust, or at least low inhibition dark triad ethnics cucking the limp dicked neck bearded natives?

LOL? The fuck you are talking about? All of them got dis small out of proportion faces. Either very small foreheads like 1 finger, 2 fingers max, hook noses or huge mid faces , total absence of lower jaws, radar ears, flat blackheads, nappy or thick curly hair.

You kidding me ? You need to get out of your fucking basement dude and observe.
Last edited by lms_zombie on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The UAE should take them in. Great economy and the country is a rapidly growing economy or Quatar. The human smugglers have told them they will awarded blonde women in Sweden no joke. While in fact these women will want nothing to do with them. So Europe will be filled with desperate incel women itching to get in the pants of White women.
Come here for the bitter truth!

https://theblackpillblog.wordpress.com/

lms_zombie wrote:
Ceran wrote:Sorry if repost

Will it be a bunch of robust, or at least low inhibition dark triad ethnics cucking the limp dicked neck bearded natives?

LOL? The fuck you are talking about? All of them got dis small out of proportion faces. Either very small foreheads like 1 finger, 2 fingers max, hook noses or huge mid faces , total absence of lower jaws, radar ears, flat blackheads, nappy or thick curly hair.

You kidding me ? You need to get out of your fucking basement dude and observe.

These guys are here for the gangbang

Ceran wrote:Will it be a bunch of robust, or at least low inhibition dark triad ethnics cucking the limp dicked neckbearded natives?

Yes. European culture will move east and will be in the areas that used to be under Soviet control, and Western Europe will become part of the Islamic world. This is a good thing because Leftism/liberalism must die.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture

Return to Politics