Stormfront makes no sense to me

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

They would call a blonde/blue eye jew a different race? They do have valid points about immigration and antiwhite themes going on in the media. Where I don't agree is their constant blame on jews for everything.

its basically just white trash,on the same level with niggers

TheAryan wrote:They would call a blonde/blue eye jew a different race? They do have valid points about immigration and antiwhite themes going on in the media. Where I don't agree is their constant blame on jews for everything.

they don't have valid points on anything and their founder is into nigger cucking. Also White Nationalism is a divide and conquer thing for the illuminati

Not a fan of black people, but I am not a white person either. 3/4 white, 1/4 Choco Indian. I am from Panama.

First of all, if Jews were able to do all the things they supposedly do, they'd be a race with superpowers, and a diabolical super-intelligence. There is no race that can unite like that and perpetrate evils like starting WWI, WWII, orchestrating 911, collapsing Wall Street, etc ,etc. Their idea that jews are behind every evil in this world is like saying Jews = Lex Luthor.

Two, there are no pure races. Sorry folks. There are none.

Return to Race