School shooting: Incel shoots 4 fratboys, kills 1

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn ... niversity/

Maybe the beta uprising really is legit.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

nah... the guy wasnt a loner.... seems like it was a group fight or something...

Don't know if it's beta uprising, did the rates of incel looking guys shooting people really increase over the last years? Just doesn't seem like US citizens are about acknowledge inceldom as a real problem yet, I'll believe there's a beta uprising once a person calls for prostitution to be legalized on american television so men can have a sexual outlet, rather than some feminist reasons like ''omg the wimmin will be in a safer from violent pimps once it's legal''.

I mean, nothing wrong with legalizing it in order to make sure that whores have it better and get checked for STDs first, can work in a safe environment, etc, but kinda pisses me off how people never just also point out the fact that it's cruel to give incels no outlet whatsoever.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote: once a person calls for prostitution to be legalized on american television so men can have a sexual outlet, rather than some feminist reasons like ''omg the wimmin will be in a safer from violent pimps once it's legal''.

I mean, nothing wrong with legalizing it in order to make sure that whores have it better and get checked for STDs first, can work in a safe environment, etc, but kinda pisses me off how people never just also point out the fact that it's cruel to give incels no outlet whatsoever.

theres no indication there that this was inceldom motivated, but more of a heat of the moment thing between normalfags. it is exciting to see these ramping up though.

Jesus Christ. The world has gone mad and there is no end in sight.
:(
Был вечер. Небо меркло. Воды Струились тихо. Жук жужжал.

PillowHumper wrote:I bet he was asian or Indian

He looked Hispanic

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:Don't know if it's beta uprising, did the rates of incel looking guys shooting people really increase over the last years? Just doesn't seem like US citizens are about acknowledge inceldom as a real problem yet, I'll believe there's a beta uprising once a person calls for prostitution to be legalized on american television so men can have a sexual outlet, rather than some feminist reasons like ''omg the wimmin will be in a safer from violent pimps once it's legal''.

Good point. Men need an outlet, however prostitution has always been illegal in the US, yet these shootings now SEEM to be more common. Inceldom is definitely a large factor in these, but don't forget that the news media can push an agenda with selective reporting. Suddenly every little shooting is made out to be national news when in years past you wouldn't hear about these things outside of local outlets.

Topic Tags

Return to Perceived Conflicts